E3S Web Conf.
Volume 7, 20163rd European Conference on Flood Risk Management (FLOODrisk 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Performance and behaviour of flood defences|
|Published online||20 October 2016|
- Peeters, P.; Zhao, G.; de Vos, L.; Visser, P.J. (2014). Large-scale dike breaching experiments at Lillo in Belgium, in: Cheng, L. et al. (Ed.) (2015). Proceedings of the 7th International Conference on Scour and Erosion - ICSE 2014, The University of Western Australia, Perth, Australia, 2-4 December 2014. pp. 289–297. [Google Scholar]
- TempleD.M., Hanson, G.J., Neilsen, M.L. and Cook, K.R. (2005). ‘Simplified breach analysis model for homogeneous embankments: Part 1, Background and model components’, 25th Annual USSD Conference, Salt Lake City, Utah, USA, 6-10 June 2005. [Google Scholar]
- Verheij H. J. (2003). Aanpassen van het bresgroeimodel in HIS-OM, Technische Rapport Q3299, Delft Hydraulics, Delft. [Google Scholar]
- Visser P.J. (1998). Breach growth in sand-dikes, PhD. Thesis, Delft University of Technology, Delft. [Google Scholar]
- Van Damme. M. (2015). Rapid embankment breach modelling with AREBA. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.