E3S Web Conf.
Volume 7, 20163rd European Conference on Flood Risk Management (FLOODrisk 2016)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Performance and behaviour of flood defences|
|Published online||20 October 2016|
- Partheniades, E. (1965). Erosion and deposition of cohesive soils. Journal of the Hydraulics Division, ASCE, Vol. 91, No. HY1, Proceedings Paper 4204, p. 105–139.
- Hanson, G. J. (1990). Surface erodibility of earthen channels at high stresses: Open channels testing. Transactions; ASAE 33(1), 127–131. [CrossRef]
- Hanson, G. J. and K. R. Cook. (1997). Development of excess shear stress parameters for circular jet testing; St. Joseph, Michigan, ASAE Paper No. 972227.
- Meyer-Peter, E. and Müller, R. (1948). Formulas for bed-load transport. Proceedings of the 2nd Meeting of the International Association for Hydraulic Structures Research. pp. 39–64.
- Wilcock, P. R. and Crowe, J. C. (2003). Surface-based transport model for mixed-size sediment. Journal of Hydraulic Engineering 129(2), 120. [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.