E3S Web Conf.
Volume 7, 20163rd European Conference on Flood Risk Management (FLOODrisk 2016)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Performance and behaviour of flood defences|
|Published online||20 October 2016|
- Larsen H., Lubking P. and Breedeveld J. (2013). Ontwerp stabiliteitsschermen (type II) in primaire waterkeringen (groene versie). Referentie nummer 1205887-000-GEO-0016, Deltares. Delft, the Netherlands. [Google Scholar]
- Orr TLL. (2000). Selection of characteristic values and partial factors in geotechnical designs to Eurocode 7. Computers and Geotechnics, 26, 263–279. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Driscoll R. and Simpson B. (2001). EN1997 Eurocode 7: geotechnical design. Proceedings of the ICE-Civil Engineering, Vol. 144, No. 6, pp. 49–54 [Google Scholar]
- Delta programme. (2014). Synthese document veiligheid: Achtergrond document B1. Ministrie van Infrastructuur en MilieuGouda, the Netherlands. [Google Scholar]
- Schweckendiek T. (2006). Structural Reliability applied to Deep Excavations: Coupling Reliability Methods with Finite Elements. MSc thesis, Delft University of Technology, Delft, Netherlands [Google Scholar]
- Waarts P.H. (2000). Structural reliability using Finite Element Analysis: An appraisal of DARS (Directional Adaptive Response surface Sampling). Delft University of Technology, Delft, the Netherlands. [Google Scholar]
- Möllman A. and Vermeer P. (2008). Reliability analysis of a dike failure: case study Elbe river. University of Stuttgart, Germany. [Google Scholar]
- Bach D. (2014). Reliability-Based Design and Quality Control of Bored Piles. PhD thesis, Delft University of Technology, Delft, the Netherlands. [Google Scholar]
- Hasofer A.M. and Lind N.C. (1974). An exact and invariant first-order reliability format. Journal of Engineering Mechanics Division, ASCE, 100(1), 111–121. [Google Scholar]
- Vrijling J.K. and Gelder P.H.A.J.M. van. (2002). Probabilistic Design in Hydraulic Engineering, Lecture notes. Delft University of Technology, Faculty of Civil Engineering and Geosciences, Delft. [Google Scholar]
- Baecher G.B. and Christian J.T. (2003). Reliability and Statistics in Geotechnical Engineering. Chichester, West Sussex: John Wiley & Sons Ltd. [Google Scholar]
- Griffiths D.V. and Fenton G.A (Eds.). (2007). Probabilistic Methods in Geotechnical Engineering. Lecture notes, monographs, edited works and proceedings in the field of Mechanics, Engineering, Computer Science and Applied Mathematics. Italy. [Google Scholar]
- Phoon K. (Ed.). (2008). Reliability-based Design in Geotechnical Engineering: Computations and Applications. Taylor & Francis, Britain. [Google Scholar]
- Rippi A. (2015). Structural Reliability Analysis of a dike with a sheet pile wall: Coupling Reliability methods with Finite Elements. MSc Thesis. Department of Hydraulic Engineering, Delft University of Technology, the Netherlands. [Google Scholar]
- Plaxis 2D. (2015). Reference Manual. The Netherlands. [Google Scholar]
- Terzaghi K. (1942). Theoretical Soil Mechanics. New York: Wiley, ISBN 978-0-471-85305–3. [Google Scholar]
- OpenTURNS 1.5. (2015). Reference Guide: OpenTURNS’ methods for Step C: uncertainty propagation, pp.155–161. [Google Scholar]
- Schweckendiek T. (2014). On Reducing Piping Uncertainties: A Bayesian Decision Approach. PhD thesis, University of Technology, Delft, Netherlands [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.