E3S Web Conf.
Volume 7, 20163rd European Conference on Flood Risk Management (FLOODrisk 2016)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Hazard analysis and modelling|
|Published online||20 October 2016|
- Abily, M., Bertand, N., Delestre, O., Gourbesville, P., Duluc, C-M. Spatial Global Sensitivity Analysis of High Resolution Classiifed Topographic Data Use in 2D urban flood modelling Environmental Modelling & Software In Review
- Bates, P. D. & De Roo, A. P. J. (2000). A simple raster-based model for flood inundation simulation. Journal of Hydrology, 236, 54–77. [CrossRef]
- Bates, P. D., Horritt, M. S. & Fewtrell, T. J. (2010). A simple inertial formulation of the shallow water equations for efficient twodimensional flood inundation modelling. Journal of Hydrology, 387, 33–45. [CrossRef]
- Brandimarte, L. & Woldeyes, M. K. (2013) Uncertainty in the estimation of backwater effects at bridge crossings. Hydrological Processes, 27, 1292–1300. [CrossRef]
- De Almeida, G. A. M., Bates, P., Freer, J. E. & Souvignet, M. (2012) Improving the stability of a simple formulation of the shallow water equations for 2-D flood modelling. Water Resources Research, 48.
- Di Baldassarre, G., Laio, F. & Montanari, A. 2009. Design flood estimation using model selection criteria. Physics and Chemistry of the Earth, 34, 606–611. [CrossRef]
- Dung, N. V., Merz, B., Bardossy, A., Thang, T. D. & Apel, H. 2011. Multi-objective automatic calibration of hydrodynamic models utilizing inundation maps and gauge data. Hydrology and Earth System Sciences, 15, 1339–1354. [CrossRef]
- Fewtrell, T. J., Bates, P. D., Horritt, M. & Hunter, N. M. 2008. Evaluating the effect of scale in flood inundation modelling in urban environments. Hydrological Processes, 22, 5107–5118. [CrossRef]
- Hall, J. W., Tarantola, S., Bates, P. D. & Horritt, M. S. 2005. Distributed sensitivity analysis of flood inundation model calibration. Journal of Hydraulic Engineering-Asce, 131, 117–126. [CrossRef]
- Hunter, N. M., Bates, P. D., Neelz, S., Pender, G., Villanueva, I., Wright, N. G., Liang, D., Falconer, R. A., Lin, B., Waller, S., Crossley, A. J. & Mason, D. C. (2008) Benchmarking 2D hydraulic models for urban flooding. Proceedings of the Institution of Civil Engineers-Water Management, 161, 13–30. [CrossRef]
- Neal, J., Villanueva, I., Wright, N., Willis, T., Fewtrell, T. & Bates, P. (2011) How much physical complexity is needed to model flood inundation? Hydrological Processes,
- Sampson, C. C., Fewtrell, T. J., Duncan, A., Shaad, K., Horritt, M. S. & Bates, P. D. 2012. Use of terrestrial laser scanning data to drive decimetric resolution urban inundation models. Advances in Water Resources, 41, 1–17. [CrossRef]
- Schubert, J. E. & Sanders, B. F. 2012. Building treatments for urban flood inundation models and implications for predictive skill and modelling efficiency. Advances in Water Resources, 41, 49–64. [CrossRef]
- Simoes, F. J. M. (2011) Finite Volume Model for Two-Dimensional Shallow Environmental Flow. Journal of Hydraulic Engineering-Asce, 137, 173–182. [CrossRef]
- Stephens, E.M, Bates, P.D., Freer, J E, Mason, D.C The impact of uncertainty in satellite data on the assement of flood inundation models Journal of Hydrology, 414, 162–173
- Toro, E. F. 2001. Shock Capturing Methods For Free-Surface Shallow Flows, Wiley And Sons Ltd.
- Tsubaki, R. & Kawahara, Y. (2013) The uncertainty of local flow parameters during inundation flow over complex topographies with elevation errors. Journal of Hydrology, 486, 71–87. [CrossRef]
- Villanueva, I. & Wright, N. G. (2006) Linking Riemann and storage cell models for flood prediction. Proceedings of the Institution of Civil Engineers-Water Management, 159, 27–33. [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.