E3S Web Conf.
Volume 7, 20163rd European Conference on Flood Risk Management (FLOODrisk 2016)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Physical, economic and environmental consequences|
|Published online||20 October 2016|
- Meyer V., Becker N., Markantonis V., Schwarze R., Van den Bergh J. C. J. M., Bouwer L. M., Bubeck P., Ciavola P., Genovese E., Green C., Hallegatte S., Kreibich H., Lequeux Q., Logar I., Papyrakis E., Pfurtscheller C., Poussin J., Przyluski V., Thieken A. H. and Viavattene C. (2013) Review article: Assessing the costs of natural hazards – state of the art and knowledge gaps, Nat. Hazards Earth Syst. Sci., 13, 1351–1373 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Handmer J. (2003) The chimera of precision: inherent uncertainties in disaster loss assessment. International journal of mass emergencies and disasters, 20 (3), 325–346. [Google Scholar]
- Jonkman S.N., Brinkhuis-Jak M. and Kok M. (2004), Cost benefit analysis and flood damage mitigation in the Netherlands, Heron, 49(1) [Google Scholar]
- Directive 2007/60/EU of the European Parliament and of the Council of 23 October 2007 on the assessment and management of flood risks, Official Journal of the European Union, 2007 [Google Scholar]
- IDEA Project, Del. A.1 and A.2 Technical report on (i) existing practices for data collection, (ii) stakeholders and (iii) available data in the case studies, www.ideaproject.polimi.it [Google Scholar]
- Molinari D., Menoni S., Aronica G.T., Ballio F., Berni N., Pandolfo C., Stelluti M. and Minucci G. (2013) Ex-post damage assessment: an Italian experience. Nat. Hazards Earth Syst. Sci., 14, 901–916 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ballio F., Molinari D., Minucci G., Mazuran M., Arias Munoz C., Menoni S., Atun F., Ardagna D., Berni N and Pandolfo C. (2015) The RISPOSTA procedure for the collection, storage and analysis of high quality, consistent and reliable damage data in the aftermath of floods, Journal of Flood Risk Management, on line first [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.