E3S Web Conf.
Volume 7, 20163rd European Conference on Flood Risk Management (FLOODrisk 2016)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Physical, economic and environmental consequences|
|Published online||20 October 2016|
- Fields, Bahner, Needham, and Goodell, 2012: “Dam and Levee Safety Risk Assessment - Evaluation Routing and Life Loss Estimation using LIFESim”. United States Society on Dams (USSD), Conference on Innovative Dam and Levee Design and Construction for Sustainable Water Management, New Orleans, LA; 23-27 April 2012.
- USACE, 2000. Planning Guidance Notebook, ER 1105-2-100. USACE, Washington D.C.
- Jonkman S.N., 2007: “Loss of Life Estimation in Flood Risk Assessment - Theory and Applications”, Dissertation, Delft University of Technology, Civil Engineering and Geosciences, The Netherlands; 354 pages.
- EGM, 2003. Generic Depth-Damage Relationships, Economic Guidance Memorandum (EGM) 01–03.
- Shoven J., Whalley J., and Goulder L.H. 1982: “Domestic Tax Policy and the Foreign Sector: The Importance of Alternative Foreign Sector Formulations to Results from a General Equilibrium Tax Analysis Model”. Working Paper No. 919, National Bureau of Economic Research, University of Chicago Press, Chicago, IL, pp. 333–368.
- Arrow and Debreu, 1954: “Existence of an Equilibrium for a Competitive Economy”. ECONOMETRICA, Volume 22, Number 3, The Econometirc Society, pp 265–290 [CrossRef]
- Aboelata and Bowles, 2005: “LIFESim: A Model for Estimating Dam Failure Life Loss”. Report to Institute for Water Resources, U.S. Army Corps of Engineers and Australian National Committee on Large Dams by Institute for Dam Safety Risk Management, Utah State University, Logan, Utah.
- USACE, 2010. Risk Analysis for Flood Damage Reduction Studies, ER 1105-2-101, Draft, USACE, Washington D.C.
- USACE, 2010a. Risk-Based Analysis for Flood Damage Reduction Studies, EM 1110-2-1619, Draft, USACE, Washington D.C.
- Needham J. T., 2010: “Estimating Loss of Life from Dam Failure with HEC-FIA”, U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, Risk Management Center, U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, Davis, CA 95616
- Rogers G. O. and Sorensen J. H., 1991: “Diffusion of Emergency Warning: Comparing Empirical and Simulation Results.” Risk Analysis Prospects and Opportunities, Zerros C. et al. (eds.), Plenum Press, New York, p. 117–134.
- U.S. Department of Homeland Security, Federal Emergency Management Agency, 2007: “Multi-Hazard Loss Estimation Methodology Flood Model HAZUS-MH MR3 Technical Manual”, Washington, D.C.
- McClelland D.M. and Bowles D.S., 2002: Estimating Life Loss for Dam Safety Risk Assessment - a Review and New Approach, U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, Institute for Water Resources, Alexandria, VA.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.