E3S Web Conf.
Volume 7, 20163rd European Conference on Flood Risk Management (FLOODrisk 2016)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Loss-of-life estimation and modelling|
|Published online||20 October 2016|
- Margo D., Harkness A., and Needham J. (2009). Levee Screening Tool. United States Society on Dams Conference, Nashville, April 20–24.
- McClenathan, J.T. (2010). Update for Screening Portfolio Risk Analysis for U.S. Army Corps of engineers Dams. Proceedings of the 2010 USSD Annual Lecture, Sacramento, CA, April 12–16.
- Munger, D.F., Bowles, D.S., Boyer, Davis, D.W., Margo, D.A., Moser, D.A., Regan P.A., and Snorteland, N.J. (2009). Interim Tolerable Risk Guidelines for US Army Corps of Engineers Dams. Proceedings of the 2009 USSD Annual Lecture, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, March.
- Jonkman S.N. (2007). Loss of life estimation in flood risk assessment—theory and applications. PhD thesis, Delft University.
- Sorensen, J. and D. Mileti (2014). First Alert and/or Warning Issuance Time Estimation for Dam Breaches, Controlled Dam Releases, and Levee Breaches or Overtopping. Draft paper prepared for U.S. Army Corps of Engineers. Institute for Water Resources, Risk Management Center. Davis, CA.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.