E3S Web Conf.
Volume 7, 20163rd European Conference on Flood Risk Management (FLOODrisk 2016)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Critical infrastructure and cascading impacts|
|Published online||20 October 2016|
- Pitt Sir M., (2008) Learning lessons from the 2007 floods, UK-Government, webarchive.nationalarchives.gov.uk/.../Pittreview/
- Khan H., Giurca L., Khan A. (2008): Disaster Management CYCLE – a theoretical approach. In: Management and Marketing Journal, 6, 43–50
- World energy Council (2015), World Energy perspective-The road to resilience – managing and financing extreme weather risks, (ISBN: 978 0 946121 43 4)
- Rogelis M.C., Flood risk in road networks – Technical notes World Bank, 2015
- Kiel J., Petiet P., Nieuwenhuis A., Peters T., van Ruiten C., (2016) A Decision Support System For The Resilience Of Critical Transport Infrastructure To Extreme Weather Events, Proceedings of 6th Transport Research Arena, April 18-21, 2016, Warsaw, Poland
- de Bruijn K.M., Hynes W.H., ni Dhubhda R., K. van Ruiten C.J.M., 2016 Flood vulnerability of critical infrastructure in Ireland, now and in the future, Proceedings 3rd European Conference on Flood Risk Management, 18 – 20 October - Lyon, France
- Tagg A., Räikkönen M., Mäki M., Panzeri M., (2016) Impact of extreme weather on critical infrastructure: the EU-INTACT risk framework, Proceedings of 3rd European Conference on Flood Risk Management, 18 – 20 October 2016 -Lyon, France
- Hounjet M., Kieftenburg A., Altamirano M., Learning from flood events on Critical Infrastructure: Relations and Consequences for Life and Environment (CIrcle) (2015), ICE-paper (under review)
- A Community of Users on Disaster Risk and Crisis Management Building on a mapping of EU policies and their links to technical and scientific challenges (2015), EU-Working Document
- Bles, T., J. Bessembinder, M. Chevreuil, P. Danielsson, S. Falemo, A. Venmans, (2015) ROADAPT Roads for today, adapted for tomorrow, Guidelines, CEDR project
- Blied, L., Chevreuil, M., Foucher, L., Franchomme, O., Jeannière, E., Löfroth, H., Venmans, A., (2014) Selection of adaptation measures and strategies for mitigation, Part E of the ROADAPT, Guidelines, CEDR project
- Rockefeller foundation 100-resilient cities initiative, https://www.rockefellerfoundation.org/ourwork/initiatives/100-resilient-cities/
- Haasnoot, M. et al, (2012) Exploring pathways for sustainable water management in river deltas in a changing environment, Climate Change, Volume 115, Issue 3, pp. 795–819 [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.