E3S Web Conf.
Volume 7, 20163rd European Conference on Flood Risk Management (FLOODrisk 2016)
|Number of page(s)||11|
|Section||Vulnerability and societal resilience|
|Published online||20 October 2016|
- RasmussenNC, Nuclear Regulatory Commission. (1975). “Reactor Safety Study: An Assessment of Accident Risks in US Commercial Nuclear Power Plants (WASH-1400).” Washington: Nuclear Regulatory Commission
- The UK Government, “The Foss Barrier: reducing the risk of flooding”, www.gov.uk/government/publications/the-foss-barrier-reducing-the-risk-of-flooding
- Robert Chambers, (1993), “Challenging the Professions: Frontiers for Rural Development”, Intermediate Technology Publications [CrossRef]
- Edited by F. E. Emery, (1969), “Systems Thinking: Selected Readings”, Penguin Education
- Peter Checkland, (1981), “Systems Thinking, Systems Practice”, John Wiley & Sons
- SmithPaul, (2014), Arup, “The Holistic Integrity Test (HIT) for Designers”, Technical Innovation in Nuclear Civil Engineering Conference, TINCE 2014.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.