E3S Web Conf.
Volume 7, 20163rd European Conference on Flood Risk Management (FLOODrisk 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Hazard and risk mapping|
|Published online||20 October 2016|
- Ahmed A.U. (2000). Review of causes and dimensions of floods with particular reference to Flood ‘98: national perspectives. pp. 67-84. Dhaka University Press Limited, Dhaka. [Google Scholar]
- Ahmed A.U. (2006). Bangladesh climate change impacts and vulnerability, a synthesis. Climate Change Cell, Dept. of Env., Comprehensive Disaster Management Programme, Bangladesh. [Google Scholar]
- Ahn J.H., Choi H.Il. (2013). A new flood index for use in evaluation of local flood severity: A case study of small ungauged catchments in Korea 1. J. Am. Water Resour. Assoc. 49:1–14. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Bhaskar N.R., French M.N., and Kyiamah G.K. (2000). Characterization of flash floods in eastern Kentucky. J. Hydrol. Eng. 5:327–331. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- CEGIS (2011). Master Plan of the Haor area. Bangladesh Haor and Wetland Development Board, Ministry of Water Resources, Bangladesh. [Google Scholar]
- DMB (2010). National plan for disaster management 2010-2015. Disaster Management Bureau, Disaster Management & Relief Division, Bangladesh. [Google Scholar]
- Guna N, P. (2002). Forecasting and warning of water-related disasters in a complex hydraulic setting - the case of Bangladesh. Hydrological Sci. J., 47:S1, S5–S18. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- IWM (2007). Mathematical modelling along with hydrological studies & terrestrial survey under the Haor rehabilitation scheme. Final report, Institute of Water Modelling, Bangladesh. [Google Scholar]
- Kundzewiez Z.W. and Kaczmarek Z. (2000). Coping with hydrological extremes. Water International. 25(1), 66–75. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kundzewiez Z.W. and Takeuehi K. (1999). Flood protection and management. Hydrological Sci. J. 44(3), 417–432. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Lal M. and Aggarwal D. (2001). Climate change and its impacts on India. Asia Pacific Journal on Environment and Development. 7 (1), 1–41. [Google Scholar]
- Mirza M.M.Q. (2001). Global warming and changes in the probability of occurrence of floods in Bangladesh and implications. Global Environmental Change. 12, 127–138. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Mirza M.M.Q. (2003). Three recent extreme floods in Bangladesh: a hydro meteorological analysis. Natural Hazards, 28, 35–64. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.