E3S Web Conf.
Volume 7, 20163rd European Conference on Flood Risk Management (FLOODrisk 2016)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Long-term protection and prevention measures|
|Published online||20 October 2016|
- Zbigniew W. Kundzewicz, and Takeuchi K. (1999). Flood protection and management: quo vadimus?, Hydrological Sciences Journal, 44(3), 417–432. [CrossRef]
- Dhonau M., and Lamond J. (2012). Property-Level Flood Protection - Case studies of successful schemes. Flood hazards- Impacts and responses for the built environment, 291–303.
- Johnson M. (2012). Protection and performance of flooded buildings. Flood hazards- Impacts and responsesfor the built environment, 259–267.
- Manojlovic N. and Pasche E. (2007). Floreto-web based Advisory tool for flood mitigation strategies for existing buildings. Advances in urban flood management, 359–382 [CrossRef]
- Salagnac J. (2007). An overview of flood protection barriers. Advances in urban flood management, 453–459. [CrossRef]
- Brilly M. (2007). Local flood defence systems in Europe. Advances in urban flood management, 321–338. [CrossRef]
- Lamond J., Dhonau M., Rose C., and Proverbs D. (2009). Overcoming the barriers to installing property level flood protection - An overview of successful case studies. Road map towards a flood resilient urban Environment. Paris: Urban flood management cost action network C22.
- Ashley R., Blanksby J., Chapman J. and Zhou J. (2007). Towards integrated approaches to reduce flood risk in urban areas. In Ashley R., Garvin S., Pasche E., Vassilopoulos A. and Zevenbergen C. (Eds.), Advances in urban flood management. London: Taylor & Francis.
- Aronica G., Nasello C., and Tucciarelli T. (1998). A 2D Multilevel Model for Flood Propagation in Flood Affected Areas. ASCE - Journal of Water Resources Planning and Management, Vol.124, n.4. [CrossRef]
- Giuseppe T. Aronica, Susanna Naso, Angela Candela, (2012). On the use of innovative post-event data for reducing uncertainty in calibrating flood propagation models. Uncertainty modelling in hydraulics Workshop.
- Jarle T. Bjerkholt and Oddvar G. Lindholm (2007). An innovative semi-permanent flood protection structure- Alternative to sandbags and supplements to conventional earth embankments. Advances in urban flood management, 461–472. [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.