E3S Web Conf.
Volume 7, 20163rd European Conference on Flood Risk Management (FLOODrisk 2016)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Long-term protection and prevention measures|
|Published online||20 October 2016|
- Ullah W. M. and Rahman R. (2002). Tidal River Management: A sustainable solution to drainage congestion in the coastal region in Bangladesh Bangladesh Environment, 2, pp 1022–1032 [Google Scholar]
- Banglapedia (2012). The National Encyclopedia of Bangladesh revised Second Edition [Google Scholar]
- Islam Md. S. et al (2013). Methodology of crest level design of coastal polders in Bangladesh 4th International Conference on Water & Flood Management [Google Scholar]
- (BWDB) Bangladesh Water Development Board (2003). Khulna-Jessore Drainage Rehabilitation Project Final Report Part A: Monitoring and Integration [Google Scholar]
- Leender de Die (2013). Tidal River Management: Temporary depoldering to mitigate drainage congestion in the southwest delta of Bangladesh MSc Thesis on Wageningen University, the Netherlands [Google Scholar]
- Kibria Z. and Hirsch D. (2011). Tidal River Management: Climate Change Adaptation and Community based River Basin Management in Southwest Coastal Region of Bangladesh. Published by Uttaran. [Google Scholar]
- Banglapedia (2004). National Encylopedia of Bangladesh, Asian Society of Bangladesh, 1st edition Dhaka, Bangladesh [Google Scholar]
- Hossain M. A. R. et al (2009). The Chalan beel in Bangladesh: Habitat and biodiversity degradation, and implications for future management Lakes & Reservoirs: Research and Management, 14, 3–19 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Tutu A. A. (2005). River Management in Bangladesh: A People’s Initiative to Solve Water Logging, Civil Society and Poverty Reduction, International Institute for Environment and Development (IIED), No. 52, 117–123 [Google Scholar]
- EGIS (1998). Environmental and Social Impact Assessment of Khulna Jessore Drainage Rehabilitation Project, Dhaka. [Google Scholar]
- IWM (2007), Monitoring the Effects of Beel Khuksia TRM Basin and Dredging of Hari River for Drainage Improvement of Bhabodaoh Area, Institute of Water Modelling (IWM), Dhaka, Bangladesh [Google Scholar]
- Talchabhadel R., Nakagawa H. and Kawaike K. (2016). Experimental Study on Suspended Sediment Transport to represent Tidal Basin Management Journal of Japan Society of Civil Engineers, Ser. B1 (Hydraulic Engineering) Vol 72, No. 4, I_847-I_852 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- OpenCFD Ltd. OpenFOAM, The Open Source CFD Toolbox, User Guide, 2009. [Google Scholar]
- OpenCFD Ltd. OpenFOAM, The Open Source CFD Toolbox, Programmer’s Guide, 2009 [Google Scholar]
- Ota K., Sato T., and Nakagawa H. 3D numerical model of sediment transport considering transition from bed-load motion to suspension: application to local scours upstream of cross-river structures, JSCE, Vol.59, I_883–I_888, 2015. (in Japanese) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Khadim F. K. et al (2013). Integrated Water Resources Management (IWRM) Impacts in South West Coastal Zone of Bangladesh and Fact-Finding on Tidal River Management (TRM) Journal of Water Resource and Protection, 5, 953–961 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- (IWM) Institute for Water Modelling (2010). Feasibility Study and Detailed Engineering Design for Long Term Solution of Drainage Problems in the Bhabodah Area. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.