E3S Web Conf.
Volume 7, 20163rd European Conference on Flood Risk Management (FLOODrisk 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Non-structural measures and instruments|
|Published online||20 October 2016|
- FM Approvals, 1151 Boston-Providence Turnpike, Norwood Massachusetts 02062
- ANSI / FM Approvals Standard 2510 — Approval standard for flood abatement equipment ANSI: American National Standard Institute
- SMARTest D2.3 Final: July 2013 Flood Resilience Technologies
- Nature Climate Change 4, 264–268 (2014) http://www.nature.com/nclimate/journal/v4/n4/full/nclimate2124.html
- Lloyd’s case study http://www.lloyds.com/~/media/files/news%20and%20insight/global%20underinsurance%20report/case%20studies/thailand%20flooding.pdf
- World Bank estimation, December 13, 2011 http://www.worldbank.org/en/news/feature/2011/12/13/world-bank-supports-thailands-post-floods-recovery-effort
- THAILAND: Bangkok Braces for Month of Floods by Marwaan Macan-Markar (bangkok) Tuesday, October 25, 2011 Inter Press Service
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.