E3S Web Conf.
Volume 7, 20163rd European Conference on Flood Risk Management (FLOODrisk 2016)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Non-structural measures and instruments|
|Published online||20 October 2016|
- M. Pitt (2008). The Pitt Review: Lessons learned from the 2007 floods, Cabinet Office, June 2008. [Google Scholar]
- M. Escarameia (2012). Building flood resilience measures. Outline design guidance including roadmap for accelerated acceptance, FloodProBE, Report No. WP04-01-11-18, November 2012. [Google Scholar]
- M. Escarameia, N. Walliman, C. Zevenbergen and R. de Graaf (2016). Methods of assessing flood resilience of critical buildings, Proc. Of the Institution of Civil Engineers, Water Management, Volume 169, Issue WM2, pp 57–64. [Google Scholar]
- BSI(2014) PAS1188:2014 Flood protection products – Specification. BSI Standards Limited, London July 2014. [Google Scholar]
- SMARTeST Project https://www.bre.co.uk/page.jsp?id=3187, accessed16/2/2016. [Google Scholar]
- ODPM(2003). Preparing for floods. Interim guidance for improving the flood resistance of domestic and small business properties. 2003 Reprint. [Google Scholar]
- Flood Repairs Forum(2006). Repairing flooded buildings. Floods Repair Forum. [Google Scholar]
- M. Escarameia A. Karanxha and A. Tagg (2007). Quantifying the flood resilience properties of walls in typical UK dwellings, Building Services Engineering Research & Technology, 28.3 (Aug 2007): p249 [Google Scholar]
- Department for Communities and Local Government (2007). Improving the Flood Performance of New Buildings. Flood Resilient Construction, May 2007, RIBA Publishing, London. [Google Scholar]
- BSI(2008) Rethinking standards in construction – Developing the next generation of construction standards. BSI, September 2008. [Google Scholar]
- BSI(2015) BS 85500:2015 Flood resistant and resilient construction – Guide to improving the flood performance of buildings. BSI Standards Limited, London 2015 [Google Scholar]
- Defra(2008) Developing the evidence base for flood resistance and resilience. R&D Summary Report FD2607/TR1. Defra, June 2008. [Google Scholar]
- S. Garvin (2012) Flood Resilient Building (DG 523), BRE Digest 523, BREPress, January 2012. [Google Scholar]
- S. Garvin and K. Hunter (2014) Applying flood resilience technologies (GG 84), BRE Good Building Guide 84, BREPress, September 2014. [Google Scholar]
- Defra low cost options http://www.floodandcoast.com/abstracts/jlamond.pdf [Google Scholar]
- ASTM WK35237 (in progress) New Test Method for Standard Test Method for Water Immersion and Drying for Evaluation of Flood Damage Resistance. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.