E3S Web Conf.
Volume 7, 20163rd European Conference on Flood Risk Management (FLOODrisk 2016)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Non-structural measures and instruments|
|Published online||20 October 2016|
- Tockner K, Stanford JA, (2002) Review of: Riverine Flood Plains: Present State and Future Trends. Environmental Conservation 29: 308–330
- Amoros C. & Roux A. L. (1988): interaction between water bodies within the floodplains of large rivers: function and development of connectivity. -münstersche geographische Arbeiten 29: 125–130.
- Junk W.J., Bayley P.B. & Sparks R.E. (1989): The flood pulse concept in river floodplain Klimo, E. & Hager, H., eds. (2001) The Floodplain Forests in Europe.
- Thoms M. C. (2003). Floodplain–river ecosystems: lateral connections and the implications of human interference, Geomorphology 56 (3), 335–349 [CrossRef]
- Nanson G. C., and Croke. J. C. “A genetic classification of floodplains.”Geomorphology 4.6 (1992): 459–486. [CrossRef]
- Mitsch W.J. & Gosselink J.G. (2000) Wetlands. New York, USA: Wiley.
- Wenger E. L., Zinke A. & Gutzweiler K. A. (1990) Present situation of European floodplain forests. Forest Ecology and Management 33/34: 5–12. [CrossRef]
- Klimo E., & Hager H. (Eds.). (2001). The Floodplain Forests in Europe: Current Situations and Perspectives (Vol. 10). Brill.
- Dynesius M. & Nilsson C. (1994): Fragmentation and flow regulation of river systems in the northern third of the world. – Science. 266: 753–762. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Schiemer F. (1999): Conservation of biodiversity in floodplain rivers. - Archiv für Hydrobiologie, Supplement 115 Large Rivers 11: 423–438.
- Fuller I. C., Large A.R.G., Heritage G.L., Milan D.J. and Charlton M. E. (2005) Derivation of annual reach-scale sediment transfers in the River Coquet, Northumberland, UK., International Association of Fluvial Sedimentologists Special Publication, 35, 61–74.
- Heritage G.L and Hetherington D, (2007) Towards a protocol for laser scanning in fluvial geomorphology, Earth Surface Processes and Landforms, 32 (1), 66–74 [CrossRef]
- Bentley S.G., England J., Heritage G., Reid H., Mould D. & Bithell C. (2016). Long-reach Biotope Mapping: Deriving Low Flow Hydraulic Habitat from Aerial Imagery, River Research and Applications, DOI: 10.1002/rra.3000
- Rosgen D.L. (1994). A Classification of Natural Rivers. Catena, 22: 169–199. [CrossRef]
- Lee J. and Julien P. (2006). Downstream Hydraulic Geometry of Alluvial Channels. Journal of Hydraulic Engineering, 132(12), 1347–1352. [CrossRef]
- Keddy P.A. (2000) Wetland Ecology. Principles and Conservation. Cambridge, UK: Cambridge University Press.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.