E3S Web Conf.
Volume 7, 20163rd European Conference on Flood Risk Management (FLOODrisk 2016)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Non-structural measures and instruments|
|Published online||20 October 2016|
- Taki K., Matsuda T., Ukai E., Nishijima T. and Egashira S. (2013). Method for evaluating flood disaster reduction measures in alluvial plains, Journal of Flood Risk Management, 6, 210–218 [CrossRef]
- Taki K., Matsuda T., Ukai E., Fujii S., Kageyama T. and Egashira S. (2009). Study of the evaluation method for flood disaster-reduction measures considering excessive floods in a floodplain of small medium sized rivers, Advances in River Engineering, 15, 49-54. (in Japanese)
- Takara K. and Takasao T. (1998). Criteria for evaluating probability distribution models in hydrologic frequency analysis, Journal of Hydraulic, Coastal and Environmental Engineering, 393(II-9), 151-160. (in Japanese)
- Muramoto Y. (1996). Safety of an embankment in the time of a flood and study about the value of the flood control technology, Natural disaster scientific overall study group, No. A-61-5. (in Japanese)
- Sato S., Imamura S. and Shuto N. (1989). Numerical Simulation of Flood and Damage to Houses – A case of the Yoshida river due to Typhoon No. 8610, Annual Journal of Hydraulic Engineering, JSCE,33, 331-336. (in Japanese)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.