E3S Web Conf.
Volume 7, 20163rd European Conference on Flood Risk Management (FLOODrisk 2016)
|Number of page(s)||11|
|Section||Forecasting and warning|
|Published online||20 October 2016|
- GeorgakakosK.P. (2006). Analytical results for operational flash flood guidance. Journal of Hydrology, 317, 81–103. [CrossRef]
- NorbiatoD., BorgaM., Degli EspostiS., GaumeE., AnquetinS. (2008). Flash flood warning based on rainfall thresholds and soil moisture conditions: An assessment for gauged and ungauged basins Journal of Hydrology,362, 274–290. [CrossRef]
- JavelleP., DemargneJ., DefranceD., PansuJ. and ArnaudP. (2014). Evaluating flash-flood warnings at ungauged locations using post-event surveys: a case study with the Aiga warning system. Hydrological sciences journal,59(7), 1390–1402. [CrossRef]
- GourleyJ.J., FlamingZ.L. HongY. and HowardK.W. (2014). Evaluating of past, present and future tools foe radar-based flash-flood prediction in the USA. Hydrological sciences journal,59(7), 1377–1389. [CrossRef]
- NaulinJ.P., PayrastreO. and GaumeE. (2013). Spatially distributed flood forecasting in flash flood prone areas Application to road network supervision in Southern France, Journal of Hydrology,486, 88–99. [CrossRef]
- RozalisS., MorinE., YairY. and PriceC. (2010). Flash flood prediction using uncalibrated hydrological model and radar rainfall data in a Mediterranean watershed under changing hydrological condition. Journal of hydrology, 394, 245–255. [CrossRef]
- VersiniP-A., BerrenguerM., CorralD. and Sempere-TorresD. (2014). An operational flood warning system for poorly gauged basins : demonstration in the Guadalhorce basin (Spain). Natural Hazards, 71, 1355–1378. [CrossRef]
- AubertY. et al., (2014). The SHYREG flow methodapplication to 1605 basins in metropolitan France, Hydrological Sciences Journal, 59(5), 993–1005. [CrossRef]
- PonsF., LarocheC., FourmigueP. et AlquierM. (2014). Flood hazard maps for extreme event scenario: the study of Nartuby river. La Houille Blanche, 2, 34–41. [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences]
- MoncoulonD., LabatD., ArdonJ., OnfroyT., LebloisE., PoulardC., AjiS., RémyA., and QuantinA. (2014). Analysis of the French insurance market exposure to floods: a stochastic model combining river overflow and surface runoff, Nat. Hazards Earth Syst. Sci.,14, 2469–2485. [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.