E3S Web Conf.
Volume 7, 20163rd European Conference on Flood Risk Management (FLOODrisk 2016)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Forecasting and warning|
|Published online||20 October 2016|
- HIC (2003). The Digital Demer: a new and powerful instrument for water level management (in Dutch). Hydrologic information service of the authorities of Flanders, Borgerhout, Belgium, 28 p.
- IPCC (2014). Climate Change 2014: Impacts, Adaptation, and Vulnerability. Summary for Policymakers, Working Group II contribution to the Fifth Assessment Report of the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change, 44 p.
- Willems P., Olsson J., Arnbjerg-Nielsen K., Beecham S., Pathirana A., Bülow Gregersen I., Madsen H. and Nguyen V.-T.-V. (2012). Impacts of Climate Change on Rainfall Extremes and Urban Drainage. IWA Publishing, 252 p., Paperback Print ISBN 9781780401256; Ebook ISBN 9781780401263.
- Vansteenkiste T., Tavakoli T., Ntegeka V., De Smedt F., Batelaan O., Pereira F. and Willems P. (2014) Intercomparison of hydrological model structures and calibration approaches in climate scenario impact projections. Journal of Hydrology, 519, 743–755. [CrossRef]
- Poelmans L., Van Rompaey A., Ntegeka V. and Willems P. (2011). The relative impact of climate change and urban expansion on river flows: a case study in central Belgium. Hydrological Processes, 25(18), 2846–2858. [CrossRef]
- Wendt M., Li P. and Wozny G. (2002). Nonlinear chance-constrained process optimization under uncertainty. Industrial and Engineering Chemistry Research, 41(15), 3621–3629. [CrossRef]
- Nagy Z.K. (2009). Model based robust control approach for batch crystallization product design. Computers and Chemical Engineering, 33, 1685–1691. [CrossRef]
- Qin S. and Badgwell T. (2003). A survey of industrial model predictive control technology. Control Engineering Practice, 11(7), 733–764. [CrossRef]
- Barjas Blanco T., Chiang P., Breckpot M., Willems P., Berlamont J. and De Moor B. (2010). Flood regulation using non-linear model predictive control. Control Engineering Practice, 18(10), 1147–1157. [CrossRef]
- Schwanenberg D., Verhoeven G., Van Den Boogaard H. and van Overloop P.-J. (2010). Nonlinear model predictive control of flood detention basins in operational flood forecasting. 9th International Conference on Hydroinformatics, New York City, USA, 17-21 August 2014.
- Breckpot M., Agudelo O.M., Meert P., Willems P. and De Mooi B. (2013). Flood control of the Demer by using Model Predictive Control. Control Engineering Practice, 21(12), 1776–1787. [CrossRef]
- Rani D. and Moreira M.M. (2010). Simulation-Optimization Modeling: A survey and Potential Application in Reservoir Systems Operation. Water Resources Management, 24(6), 1107–1138. [CrossRef]
- Van den Zegel B., Vermuyten E., Wolfs V., Meert P. and Willems P. (2014). Real-time control of floods along the Demer river, Belgium, by means of MPC in combination with GA and a fast conceptual river model. 11th International Conference on Hydroinformatics, New York City, USA, 17-21 August 2014.
- Vermuyten E., Van den Zegel B., Wolfs V., Meert P. and Willems P. (2014). Real-time flood control by means of an improved MPC-GA algorithm and a fast conceptual river model for the Demer basin in Belgium. 6th International Conference on Flood Management, Sao Paulo, Brazil, 16-18 September 2014.
- Chiang P. and Willems P. (2015). Combine evolutionary optimization with Model Predictive Control in real-time flood control of a river system. Water Resources Management, 29(8), 2527–2542. [CrossRef]
- Vermuyten E., Meert P., Wolfs V. and Willems P. (2015). Using a fast conceptual river model for floodplain inundation forecasting and real-time flood control–a case study in Flanders, Belgium. 21st International Congress on Modeling and Simulation, Broacbeach, Queensland, Australia, 29 November–4 December 2015.
- Wolfs V., Meert P. and Willems P. (2015). Modular conceptual modelling approach and software for river hydraulic simulations. Environmental Modelling & Software, 71, 60–77. [CrossRef]
- Kellens W., Deckers P., Saleh H., Vanneuville W., De Maeyer P., Allaert G. and De Sutter R. (2008). A GIS tool for flood risk analysis in Flanders (Belgium). In Brebbia C. & Beriatos E. (eds.), Risk analysis VI: computer simulation and hazard mitigation: 21-27. Presented at the 6th International conference on Computer Simulation Risk Analysis and Hazard Mitigation, Southampton, UK: WIT Press.
- Timbe L. (2007). River flooding analysis using quasi-2D hydraulic modelling and geospatial data. Ph.D. thesis, Faculty of Engineering, KU Leuven, Leuven, Belgium.
- Van Overloop P.-J., Weijs S. and Dijkstra S. (2008). Multiple model predictive control on a drainage canal system. Control Engineering Practice, 16(5), 531–540. [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.