E3S Web Conf.
Volume 7, 20163rd European Conference on Flood Risk Management (FLOODrisk 2016)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Evacuation and emergency management planning|
|Published online||20 October 2016|
- The Cabinet Office(2010). Report by the expert committee in the Cabinet Office for considering measures against a large-scale flood(in Japanese) [Google Scholar]
- T. Katada, N. Kuwasawa, S. Shida, and M. Kojima (2013). Scenario analysis on evaluation strategies for residents in big cities during large-scale flood, Journal of Japan Society of Civil Engineers, B1 (Hydraulic Engineering), Vol.69, No.1, 71-82 (in Japanese) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- The bureau of construction, the Tokyo Metropolitan Government (2016). River Improvement in Lowland Areas, http://www.kensetsu.metro.tokyo.jp/content/000000647.pdf. (accessed April 2016) [Google Scholar]
- H. Nakamura and T. Kato (2013). Land use of super levees along the Arakawa River in the low-lying areas of Tokyo, Proceedings of the 12nd International Symposium on New Technologies for Urban Safety of Mega Cities in Asia (USMCA2013), A-7 [Google Scholar]
- H. Nakamura, Y. Shiozaki and T. Kato (2013). Super levees along the Arakawa River in Tokyo, Evaluation from the viewpoint of spatial planning in a low-lying area, Extended summaries of the International Conference on Flood Resilience: Experiences in Asia and Europe (ICFR2013), 13–14 [Google Scholar]
- H. Nakamura and T. Kato (2014). Reevaluation of high standard levees along the Arakawa River as upland evacuation areas in the lowlands of Tokyo, Abstracts of the International Conference on Deltas in Times of Climate Change II, 105 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.