E3S Web Conf.
Volume 7, 20163rd European Conference on Flood Risk Management (FLOODrisk 2016)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Evacuation and emergency management planning|
|Published online||20 October 2016|
- Assaf, H, Hartford, DND and Cattanach, JD., (1997). Estimating Dam Breach Flood Survival Probabilities. ANCOLD Bulletin No. 107. Australian National Committee on Large Dams. [Google Scholar]
- Assaf, H., and Hartford, D.N.D. (2001). Physically-based Modelling of Life Safety Considerations in Water Resources Decisionmaking. Proc. World Water and Environmental Resources Congress, Orlando, ASCE. [Google Scholar]
- Davis, S. A. (1985). Business Depth-Damage Analysis Procedures. 85-R-5, Institute of Water Resources, US Army Corps of Engineers, Fort Belvoir, VA. [Google Scholar]
- Clausen, I. and Clark, P.B. (1990). The development of criteria for predicting dam break flood damages using modelling of historical dam failures. In International Conference on River Flood Hydraulics(WhiteW.R. (ed.)) Wiley, Chichester, UK, pp. 369–380. [Google Scholar]
- McClelland, D.M. and Bowles, D.S. (2002). Estimating Life Loss for Dam Safety Risk Assessment – A Review and New Approach. UD Army Corps of Engineers, Institute for Water Resources, Alexandria, VA, USA, IWR report 02-R-3. [Google Scholar]
- Johnstone, W.M, Assaf, H., Sakamoto, D., and Hartford, D. (2003). Analysis of the Malpasset dam failure using GIS and engineering models. Proceedings of GeoTec Symposium 2003, Vancouver, Canada. [Google Scholar]
- Tagg, A.F., Kolen, B., Leenders, J., Chen, H., and Powell, D. (2012). The use of traffic modelling to inform a flood evacuation policy for Lincolnshire and Norfolk. In Eds Klijn, F. and Schweckendiek, T. (2013) Comprehensive Flood Risk Management: Proceedings of the 2nd European Conference on Flood Risk Management FLOODrisk2012, Rotterdam, The Netherlands, 19-23 November 2012, CRC Press, London. [Google Scholar]
- Di Mauro, M., and Lumbroso, D. (2008). Hydrodynamic and loss of life modelling for the 1953 Canvey Island flood. Flood Risk Management – Research and Practice, Proceedings of FLOODrisk 2008, Keeble College, Oxford, UK, 30 September to 2 October 2008. [Google Scholar]
- Johnstone, W.M. (2005). Verification and validation of the Life Safety Model simulator using the Malpasset Dam Failure. Spatial Vision Group, North Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada. [Google Scholar]
- Lumbroso, D., Sakamoto, D., Johnstone, W.M., Tagg, A.F., and Lence, B. (2011). The development of a Life Safety Model to estimate the risk posed to people by dam failures and floods. Dams and Reservoirs, 21. British Dam Society, 2011. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.