E3S Web Conf.
Volume 7, 20163rd European Conference on Flood Risk Management (FLOODrisk 2016)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Evacuation and emergency management planning|
|Published online||20 October 2016|
- Kolen B. (2013). Certainty of uncertainty in evacuation for threat driven responses; Principles of adaptive evacuation management for flood risk planning in the Netherlands. PhD Thesis University of Nijmegen. [Google Scholar]
- Jonkman SN. (2007). Loss of life estimation in flood risk assessment. Theory and applications. PhD Thesis. Delft University of Technology. [Google Scholar]
- Barendregt A, van Noortwijk JM, van der Doef M, Holterman SR. (2005). Determining the time available for evacuation of a dike-ring area by expert judgement. In Vrijling JK, Ruijgh E, Stalenberg B, Van Gelder PHAJM, Verlaan M, Zijderveld A, WaartsP (eds). International Symposium on Stochastic Hydraulics. [Google Scholar]
- Gwynne G, Galea ER, Owen M, Lawrence PJ (2002). An investigation of the aspects of occupant behaviour required for evacuation modeling. Edited by DeCicco P.R.. Vol. 2, Evacuation from fires. New York: Baywood Publishing Company, Inc., Amityville. [Google Scholar]
- van Zuilekom K.M., van Maarseveen MFAM and van der Doef MR. (2005). A Decision Support System for preventive evacuation of people. In Geo-information for disaster management, edited by Zlatanova P, Van Oosterom S, Fendel EM. : Springer Berlin Heidelberg. [Google Scholar]
- Mileti D.S. Sorensen JH. (2015). A Guide to Public Alerts and Warnings for Dam and Levee Emergencies. USACE [Google Scholar]
- Pel A.J. (2011). Transportation modelling for regional evacuations, Delft University of technology, Delft. [Google Scholar]
- Bedford T., Cooke R. (2001). Probabilistic risk analyses: foundations and methods. p19 [Google Scholar]
- Fields W., Bahner C, C Needham, and Goodell, J (2012). Dam and Levee Safety Risk Assessment – Evaluating Routing and Life Loss Estimation Using LifeSim. USSD Proceedings. [Google Scholar]
- Bureau of reclamation (2014). RCEM – Reclamation Consequence Estimating Methodology Guidelines for Estimating Life Loss for Dam Safety Risk Analysis. [Google Scholar]
- Kolen B., Kok M, Helsloot I, Maaskant B. (2013. EvacuAid: A Probabilistic Model to Determine the Expected Loss of Life for Different Mass Evacuation Strategies During Flood Threats. Risk Analysis, 33: 1312–1333. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- National Academies Committee on Flood Control Alternatives in the American River Basin (NA). (1995). “The Natomas Basin.” Flood risk management and the American River Basin: An evaluation. National Academic Press, Washington, DC, 166–176. [Google Scholar]
- Jonkman S.N., Maaskant B, Kolen B, Zethof M. (2013). Loss of Life, Evacuation and Emergency Management: Comparison and application to case studies in the USA. TUDelft and HKV. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.