E3S Web Conf.
Volume 7, 20163rd European Conference on Flood Risk Management (FLOODrisk 2016)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Policy appraisal, investment planning and decision making tools|
|Published online||20 October 2016|
- Poelmans, L., 2010. Modelling urban expansion and its hydrological impact. Ph.D. thesis, K.U. Leuven, Faculty of Science.
- Boukhris, O., Willems, P., Vanneuville, W., Van Eerdenbrugh, K., 2008c. Climate change impact on hydrological extremes in Flanders: Regional differences. Final report. Flanders Hydraulics Research, April 2008, 91 p.
- Boukhris, O., 2008. Climate change impact on hydrological extremes along rivers in Flanders. Ph.D. thesis, K.U. Leuven, Faculty of Engineering.
- Baguis, P., et al. 2010. Climate change scenarios for precipitation and potential evapotranspiration over central Belgium, Theoretical and Applied Climatology, 99(3–4), 273–286 [CrossRef]
- Ntegeka, V., Baguis, P., Boukhris, O., Willems, P., Roulin E., 2008. “Climate change impact on hydrological extremes along rivers and urban drainage systems. II. Study of rainfall and ETo climate change scenarios”, Interim report, K.U.Leuven – Hydraulics Section & Royal Meteorological Institute of Belgium, May 2008, 112.
- Ntegeka, V., Baguis, P., Roulin, E., Willems, P., 2013. ‘Developing tailored climate change scenarios for hydrological impact assessments’, Journal of Hydrology, 508,307–321. [CrossRef]
- Willems, P., Vrac, M. 2011. ‘Statistical precipitation downscaling for small-scale hydrological impact investigations of climate change’, Journal of Hydrology, 402 (3–4), 193–205. [CrossRef]
- Blanckaert, J. et al. 2012. Stratified Sampled Synthetic Hydrographs for Flood Risk Calculations, European conference on FLOODrisk 2012 Rotterdam.
- Devroede, N. et al. 2012. Flood Risk Management Planning in Flanders, European conference on FLOODrisk 2012 Rotterdam.
- River basement management plans with the integrated flood risk management plans (2015): http://www.integraalwaterbeleid.be/nl/stroomgebiedbeheerplannen.
- Coordination Committee on Integrated Water Management, Flemish Government, Multi-layered Water Safety (2015): www.hoogwaterzonderkater.be
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.