E3S Web Conf.
Volume 7, 20163rd European Conference on Flood Risk Management (FLOODrisk 2016)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Policy appraisal, investment planning and decision making tools|
|Published online||20 October 2016|
- OPW (2004) Report of the Flood Policy Review Group (http://www.opw.ie/en/floodriskmanagement/)
- EU (2007) Directive on the Assessment and Management of Flood Risks [2007/60/EC]
- Saaty T. L. (1990) How to make a decision: The Analytic Hierarchy Process. European Journal of Operational Research, 48, 9–26. [CrossRef]
- Saaty T. L. (2003) Decision-making with the AHP: Why is the principal eigenvector necessary. European Journal of Operational Research, 145, 85–91. [CrossRef]
- Central Statistics Office (2016) Irish national census data http://www.cso.ie/. Accessed January 2016.
- Cardona O. D. (2006) A system of indicators for disaster risk management in the Americas. IN BIRKMANN J. (Ed.) Measuring vulnerability to hazards of natural origin: towards disaster resilient societies. Tokyo, UNU Press.
- Bjarnadottir S., Li Y. & Stewart M. (2011) Social vulnerability index for coastal communities at risk to hurricane hazard and a changing climate. Natural Hazards, 59, 1055–1075. [CrossRef]
- Kienberger S., Lang S. & Zeil P. (2009) Spatial vulnerability units - expert-based spatial modelling of socio-economic vulnerability in the Salzach catchment, Austria. Natural Hazards and Earth System Sciences., 9, 767–778 [CrossRef]
- Saaty T. L. & Vargas L. G. (1982) The Logic of Priorities: Applications in Business, Energy, Health and Transportation, Pittsburgh, PA, RWS Publications.
- Saaty T. L. & Kearns K. P. (1985) Analytical Planning: The Organisation of Systems, Pittsburgh, PA, RWS Publications.
- Freeling A. (1983) Belief and Decision Aiding. PhD Thesis. University of Cambridge.
- Dyer J. S. (1990) Remarks on the Analytic Hierarchy Process. Management Science, 36, 249–258. [CrossRef]
- Apostolou B. & Hassell J. M. (1993) An empirical examination of the sensitivity of the analytic hierarchy process to departures from recommended consistency ratios. Mathematical and Computer Modelling, 17, 163–170. [CrossRef]
- Andrew T. N., Rahoo P. & Nepal T. (2005) Enhancing the selection of communication technology for rural telecommunications: An analytic hierarchy process model. International Journal of Computers, Systems and Signals, 6, 26–34.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.