E3S Web Conf.
Volume 7, 20163rd European Conference on Flood Risk Management (FLOODrisk 2016)
|Number of page(s)||11|
|Section||Policy appraisal, investment planning and decision making tools|
|Published online||20 October 2016|
- Ministry of Infrastructure and Environment and Ministry of Economic Affairs, Dutch Delta Programme 2015, Working on the Delta, the decisions to keep the Netherlands safe and liveable, September 2014.
- Alphen, J. van, The Delta Programme and updated flood risk management policies in the Netherlands, 6th International Conference on Flood Management (ICFM6), September 2014, Sao Paulo, Brazil
- Netherlands Environmental Assessment Agency, Correction wording flood risks for the Netherlands in IPCC-report, www.pbl.nl/en/dossiers/Climatechange/content/correction-wording-flood-risks. Accessed February 2016
- Pleijster E.J. & van der Veeken C. (2015), Dikes of the Netherlands, LOLA Landscape Architects,, The Netherlands.
- Van Dantzig D., Economic decision problems for flood prevention, Econometrica, 24, 276–287, The Netherlands 1956.
- Van Dantzig D. and Kriens J., Het economische beslissingsprobleem inzake de beveiliging van Nederland tegen stormvloeden, Rapport van de Deltacommissie, The Netherlands, 1960
- Jorissen R.E., Safety, risk and flood protection, Proceedings of the RIBAMOD Workshop 1 on Current Policy and Practice in Flood Management, Eds Casale R, Pedroli G B M & Samuels P G, published by the Directorate General for Research and Development, European Commission, Luxembourg, ISBN 92-828-2002-5, 1998
- Jorissen R.E., Litjens-van Loon J. and Mendez Lorenzo A., Flooding risk in coastal areas. Risk, safety levels and probabilistic techniques in five countries along the North Sea coast, Ministry of Transport, Public Works and Water Management, The Netherlands, 2001.
- Hofstede J. et al, Common strategies to reduce the risk of storm floods in coastal lowland, report COMRISK, Schleswig-Holstein State Ministry of Agriculture, Environment and Rural Areas, Germany, 2005
- Hegger C. et al, Flood Risk Management in Europe - similarities and differences between the STARFLOOD consortium countries, report WP1 STARFLOOD, Utrecht University, The Netherlands, 2013.
- TenHeuvelhof et al, Een dijk van een programma: Naar een nieuwe aanpak van het Hoogwaterbeschermingsprogramma, 2010
- Governance Agreement on Water, The Netherlands, 2011
- Veerman C., Working together with water; A living land builds for its future, The Netherlands, 2008.
- Kind J., Economically efficient flood protection standards for the Netherlands, Journal Flood Risk Management 7 103–117, 2014. [CrossRef]
- De Bruijn K.M. & Van der Doef M., Gevolgen van overstromingen- Informatie ten behoeve van het project Waterveiligheid 21e eeuw Projectnumber 1204144. Deltares, Delft, The Netherlands, 2011.
- Jongejan R.B., The VNK2-project: quantifying flood risks in the Netherlands. Proc. PSAM12/ESREL. 25-29 Jun, Helsinki, Finland, 2012.
- Rijke J., Herk van S., Zevenbergen C., Ashley R.. Room for the river: delivering integrated river basin management in the Netherlands. International Journal of River Basin Management 10:4, 369–382, 2012. [CrossRef]
- OECD Studies on Water, Water governance in the Netherlands - Fit the Future?, 2014.
- OECD Principles on Water Governance, Directorate for Public Governance and Territorial Development, Welcomed by Ministers at the OECD Ministerial Council Meeting on 4 June 2015.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.