E3S Web Conf.
Volume 7, 20163rd European Conference on Flood Risk Management (FLOODrisk 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Policy appraisal, investment planning and decision making tools|
|Published online||20 October 2016|
- Environment Agency (2014) Flood and coastal erosion risk management Long-term investment scenarios (LTIS) 2014. Environment Agency, Bristol, UK. www.gov.uk/government/publications/flood-and-coastal-risk-management-in-england-long-term-investment
- Environment Agency (2015) Quantifying the benefits of flood risk management actions and advice. Research project SC090039. Environment Agency, Bristol, UK. https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/quantifying-the-benefits-of-flood-risk-management-actions-and-advice
- Parry S., Barker L., Prosdocimi I., Lewis M., Hannaford J. and Clemas S. (2016) Hydrological summary for the United Kingdom: December 2015. Wallingford, UK, NERC/Centre for Ecology & Hydrology, 12pp. http://nora.nerc.ac.uk/512654/
- Defra (2016) National Flood Resilience Review: Government action to tackle floods. Press release 26 January 2016. https://www.gov.uk/government/news/national-flood-resilience-review-government-action-to-tackle-floods
- Hegger D.L.T., Green C., Driessen P., Bakker M., Dieperink C., Crabbé A., Deketelaere K., Delvaux B., Suykens C., Beyers J.C., Fournier M., Larrue C., Manson C., Van Doorn-Hoekveld W., Van Rijswick M., Kundzewicz Z.W. and Goytia Casermeiro S. (2013) Flood Risk Management in Europe: Similarities and Differences between the STAR-FLOOD consortium countries, STARFLOOD Consortium, Utrecht, The Netherlands. ISBN: 978-94-91933-05-9 http://www.starflood.eu/documents/2013/06/flood-risk-management-in-europe-similarities-and-differences-between-the-star-flood-consortium-countries.pdf
- Schanze J and Sauer A (2007) Development of DSS for Long-term Planning. Floodsite Report T18-06-01 http://www.floodsite.net/html/partner_area/project_docs/T18_06_01_DSS_Review_D18_1_V2_2_P01.pdf
- Kind J. M. (2014) Economically efficient flood protection standards for the Netherlands. Journal of Flood Risk Management, 7, 103-117 http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/jfr3.12026/abstract [CrossRef]
- Ministry of Infrastructure and the Environment and the Ministry of Economic Affairs (2014) Delta Programme 2015 Working on the Delta - the decisions to keep the Netherlands safe and liveable. http://english.deltacommissaris.nl/deltaprogramme/documents/publications/2014/09/16/delta-programme-2015
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.