E3S Web Conf.
Volume 8, 2016Mineral Engineering Conference MEC2016
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||16 September 2016|
- UNEP-United Nations Environmental Programme. Process Optimization Guidance for Reducing Mercury Emissions from Coal Combustion in Power Plants, (Division of Technology, Industry and Economics (DTIE) Chemicals Branch, Geneva, Switzerland, 2010)
- UNEP Chemical Branch. The Global Atmospheric Mercury Assessment: Sources, Emissions and Transport, (UNEP-Chemicals, Geneva, 2008)
- E.G. Pacyna, J.M. Pacyna, K. Sundseth, J. Munthe, K. Kindbom, S. Wilson, F. Steenhuisen, P. Maxson, Atmos. Environ., 44, 2487 (2010) [CrossRef]
- UNEP-United Nations Environmental Programme. Global Mercury Assessment 2013: Sources, Emissions, Released Environmental Transport, (UNEP Chemicals Branch, Geneva, Switzerland, 2013)
- WHO IAQ Guidelines. Household fuel combustion (2014).
- Central Statistical Office. Energy consumption in households. Statistical Information and elaborations (Warsaw, 2014)
- UNEP Expert Group on BAT/BEP, http://www.mercuryconvention.org/Negotiations/BATBEPExpertGroup/CommentsonBATBEPguidance/tabid/4545/Default.aspx (2015)
- J.H. Pavlish, E.A. Sondreal, M.D. Mann, E.S. Olson, K.C. Galbreath, D.L. Laudal, S.A. Benson, Fuel Process. Technol., 82, 89 (2003). [CrossRef]
- L.L. Sloss, Legislation, standards and methods for mercury emissions control, CCC/195 (London, IEA Clean Coal Centre, 2012)
- S. Hlawiczka, K. Kubica, U. Zielonka, Sci. Total Environ., 312, 261 (2003) [CrossRef] [PubMed]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.