E3S Web Conf.
Volume 8, 2016Mineral Engineering Conference MEC2016
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||16 September 2016|
- J. Tollefson, R. Van Noorden, Nature, 484, 151 (2012) [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- M. Hossein Sahraei, D. McCalden, R. Hughes, L.A. Ricardez-Sandoval, Fuel 137, 245 (2014) [CrossRef]
- O. Maurstad. An Overview of Coal based Integrated Gasification Combined Cycle (IGCC) Technology (MIT 2005)
- V. Krishnamoorthy, S.V. Pisupati, Energies, 8, 104 (2015) [CrossRef]
- R.W. Breault, Energies, 3, 216 (2010) [CrossRef]
- P. Wang, M. Massoudi, Energies, 6, 784 (2013) [CrossRef]
- Report on Identification of energetic potential of coal slurries in the national fuel balance and technological development strategy of their usage, (Silesian University of Technology, 2009)
- L. Zheng, E. Furinsky, Energy Convers. Manage. 46, 1767 (2005) [CrossRef]
- Tampa Electric Polk Power Station Integrated Gasification Combined Cycle Project: Final Technical Report, (US DOE, Tampa, Florida, 2002)
- 10. J. Szpyrka, M. Lutynski, Physicochem. Probl. Miner. Process. 48, 579 (2012)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.