E3S Web Conf.
Volume 9, 20163rd European Conference on Unsaturated Soils – “E-UNSAT 2016”
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||12 September 2016|
- S. A. Stanier, A. Tarantino, Active earth force in ‘cohesionless’ unsaturated soils using bound theorems of plasticity. Proc. of 5th Int. conf. on Unsaturated Soils, Barcelona, 1081–1086 (2010). [Google Scholar]
- T. Vo, A. R. Russell, Slip line theory applied to a retaining wall-unsaturated soil interaction problem. Computers and Geotechnics, 55, 416–428 (2013). [Google Scholar]
- FLAC 2d/User’s manual, Fifth Edition (FLAC Version 7.0), Itasca Consulting Group Inc., USA, September (2011) [Google Scholar]
- S. L. Kramer, Geotechnical Earthquake Engineering, Prentice Hall, Inc. (1996). [Google Scholar]
- E. Nikooee, G. Habibagahi, S. M. Hassanizadeh, A. Ghahramani, Effective stress in unsaturated soils: A thermodynamic approach based on the interfacial energy and hydromechanical coupling. Transport in porous media, 96(2), 369–396 (2013). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. M. Pereira, O. Coussy, E. E. Alonso, J. Vaunt, S. Olivella, Is the degree of saturation a good candidate for Bishop’s X parameter? Proceedings of the 5th International Conference on Unsaturated Soils 2. DOI: 10.1201/b10526-141 (2010). [Google Scholar]
- N. Lu, J. W. Godt, D. T. Wu, A closed-form equation for effective stress in unsaturated soil. Water Resources Research, 46(5), (2010). [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- S. Oh, N. Lu, Uniqueness of the suction stress characteristic curve under different confining stress conditions. Vadose Zone Journal, 13(5), (2014). [Google Scholar]
- I. Ishibashi and X. Zhang, Unified dynamic shear moduli and damping ratios of sand and clay, Soils and foundations, 33(1), 182–191 (1993). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. A. Green and R. M. Ebeling Seismic Analysis of Cantilever Retaining Walls, Phase 1. ERDC/ITL TR-02-3, US Army Corps of Engineers, Engineer Research and Development Center, (2002). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.