E3S Web Conf.
Volume 9, 20163rd European Conference on Unsaturated Soils – “E-UNSAT 2016”
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||12 September 2016|
- Liu, Z. D. Loess mechanics and engineering (Science and Technology Press of Shanxi, Xian, 1996) [Google Scholar]
- Liu, B. J., Xie, Y. L., & Yu, Y. C. In-site testing study on infiltration in unsaturated loess. Chinese Journal of Rock Mechanics and Engineering, 23(24), 4156–4160 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- Huang, X. F., Li, J. Test study on influence of immersion on earth pressure and horizontal displacement of high slope of unsaturated intact loess. Chinese Journal of Rock Mechanics and Engineering, 30(3), 635–642 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Fredlund, D. G., Rahardjo., H. Soils Mechanics for Unsaturated Soils (John Wiley & Sons, Ins, 1993) [Google Scholar]
- Chen, Z. H., Sun, S. G., Fang, X. W., Zhou, H. Q., Xie, Y. Y. Recent advances of the measuring technology for unsaturated soils and special soils. Chinese Journal of Geotechnical Engineering, 28(2), 147–169 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- Friel, R., & Or, D. Frequency analysis of time-domain reflectometry (TDR) with application to dielectric spectroscopy of soil constituents. Geophysics, 64(3), 707 (1999) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Thomsen, a., Hansen, B., & Schelde, K. Application of TDR to water level measurement. Journal of Hydrology, 236(3-4), 252–258 (2000) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Skierucha, W. Accuracy of soil moisture measurement by TDR technique. International Agrophysics, 14, 417–426 (2000) [Google Scholar]
- Manoel, C., Vaz, P., & Hopmans, J. W. Simultaneous measurement of soil penetration resistance and water content with a combined penetrometer - TDR moisture probe. Soil Science Society of America Journal, 65, 4–12 (2001) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Souza, C. F., & Matsura, E. E. Multi-wire time domain reflectometry (TDR) probe with electrical impedance discontinuities for measuring water content distribution. Agricultural Water Management [AGRIC. WATER MANAGE.]., 59(3), 205–216 (2003) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Giraldi, D., & Iannelli, R. Measurements of water content distribution in vertical subsurface flow constructed wetlands using a capacitance probe: benefits and limitations. Desalination, 243(1-3), 182–194 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Scudiero, E., Berti, A., Teatini, P., & Morari, F. Simultaneous monitoring of soil water content and salinity with a low-cost capacitance-resistance probe. Sensors (Switzerland), 12(12), 17588–17607 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.