E3S Web Conf.
Volume 9, 20163rd European Conference on Unsaturated Soils – “E-UNSAT 2016”
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||12 September 2016|
- MeyerhofGG. Influence of roughness of base and ground water conditions on the ultimate bearing capacity of foundations. Géotechnique. 1955;5:227–42. [CrossRef]
- VesicA. Analysis of ultimate loads of shallow foundations. Journal of the Soil Mechanics and Foundations Division, ASCE. 1973;99:45–73.
- OlooSY, FredlundDG, GanJK-M. Bearing capacity of unpaved roads. Canadian Geotechnical Journal. 1997;34:398–407. [CrossRef]
- CostaYD, CintraJC, ZornbergJG. Influence of matric suction on the results of plate load tests performed on a lateritic soil deposit. Geotechnical Testing Journal. 2003;26:219–26.
- XuY. Bearing capacity of unsaturated expansive soils. Geotechnical and Geological Engineering. 2004;22:611–25. [CrossRef]
- JahanandishM, HabibagahiG, VeiskaramiM. Bearing capacity factor, Nγ, for unsaturated soils by ZEL method. Acta Geotechnica. 2010;5:177–88. [CrossRef]
- PrandtlL. Über die Häerte plastischer Köerper. Nachrichten von der Gesellschaft der Wissenschaften zu Göttingen, Mathematisch-Physikalische Klasse. 1920;12:74–85.
- ReissnerH. Zum erddruck problem. The 1st International Congress on Applied Mechanics. Delft 1924. p. 295–311.
- SokolovskiWV. Statics of Soil Media. 2nd ed. London: Butterworths, 1954.
- BishopAW. The principle of effective stress. Teknisk Ukeblad. 1959;106:859–63.
- KhaliliN, KhabbazMH. A unique relationship for chi for the determination of the shear strength of unsaturated soils. Géotechnique. 1998;48:681–7. [CrossRef]
- LuN, GriffithsDV. Profiles of steady-state suction stress in unsaturated soils. Journal of Geotechnical and Geoenvironmental Engineering. 2004;130:1063–76. [CrossRef]
- BuckinghamE. Studies on the movement of soil moisture. Bureau of Soils Bulletin 38. Washington, USA: U.S. Deparment of Agriculture, 1907.
- RichardsLA. Capillary conduction of liquids through porous mediums. Physics. 1931;1:318. [CrossRef]
- GardnerWR. Steady state solutions of the unsaturated moisture flow equation with application to evaporation from a water table. Soil Science. 1958;85:228–32. [CrossRef]
- DavisEH, BookerJR. The bearing capacity of strip footings from the standpoint of plasticity theory. The 1st Australian New Zealand Conference in Geomechanics. Melbourne1971. p. 276–82.
- MartinCM. User guide for ABC - analysis of bearing capacity version 1.0. Oxford: University of Oxford, 2004.
- MartinCM. Exact bearing capacity calculation using the method of characteristics. In: BarlaG, BarlaM, editors. The 11th Conference of IACMAG. Turin, Italy 2005. p. 441–50.
- KumarJ. The variation of Nγ with footing roughness using the method of characteristics. International Journal for Numerical and Analytical Methods in Geomechanics. 2009;33:275–84. [CrossRef]
- DavisEH, BookerJR. The effect of increasing strength with depth on the bearing capacity of clays. Géotechnique. 1973;23:551–63. [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.