E3S Web Conf.
Volume 9, 20163rd European Conference on Unsaturated Soils – “E-UNSAT 2016”
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||12 September 2016|
- K.v. Terzaghi, Eng. News-Rec., 85(14), 632–637 (1920) [Google Scholar]
- H. Chi-in, China Civil Eng. J., 2, 002 (1957) [Google Scholar]
- W. Kjellman, Proceedings of the 1st International Conference on Soil Mechanics and Foundation Engineering. (1936) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Okochi, and F. Tatsuoka, Soil and Fund., 24(3), 52–68 (1984) [Google Scholar]
- J. Chu, and S.C.R. Lo, On the implementation of strain path testing, University College, Australian Defence Force Academy, University of New South Wales (1990) [Google Scholar]
- J. Chu, S.C.R. Lo, and I.K. Lee, J. Geotech. Eng.-ASCE, 118(2), 191–208 (1992) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Mesri, and T. Hayat, Can. Geotech. J., 30(4), 647–666 (1993.) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Chu and C. Gan, Geotechnique, 54(4), 285–288 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- S. Northcutt, and D. Wijewickreme, Can. Geotech. J., 50(5), 457–466 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Zhang, J.L. Zheng, and H.P. Yang, Recent Advancement in Soil Behavior, in Situ Test Methods, Pile Foundations, and Tunneling@ sSelected Papers from the 2009 GeoHunan International Conference, ASCE (2009) [Google Scholar]
- S. Oh, et al., J. Geotech. Geoenviron., 2012. [Google Scholar]
- G.E.J. Poinern, A Laboratory Course in Nanoscience and Nanotechnology, CRC Press (2014) [Google Scholar]
- A. Mirzaii, and S.S. Yasrobi, Transport porous med., 95(3), 497–505.(2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Mirzaii, and S. Yasrobi, Géotechnique Lett., 2(October-December), 193–198 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.