E3S Web Conf.
Volume 9, 20163rd European Conference on Unsaturated Soils – “E-UNSAT 2016”
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||12 September 2016|
- K.v. Terzaghi, Eng. News-Rec., 85(14), 632–637 (1920)
- H. Chi-in, China Civil Eng. J., 2, 002 (1957)
- W. Kjellman, Proceedings of the 1st International Conference on Soil Mechanics and Foundation Engineering. (1936)
- Y. Okochi, and F. Tatsuoka, Soil and Fund., 24(3), 52–68 (1984) [CrossRef]
- J. Chu, and S.C.R. Lo, On the implementation of strain path testing, University College, Australian Defence Force Academy, University of New South Wales (1990)
- J. Chu, S.C.R. Lo, and I.K. Lee, J. Geotech. Eng.-ASCE, 118(2), 191–208 (1992) [CrossRef]
- G. Mesri, and T. Hayat, Can. Geotech. J., 30(4), 647–666 (1993.) [CrossRef]
- J. Chu and C. Gan, Geotechnique, 54(4), 285–288 (2004) [CrossRef]
- S. Northcutt, and D. Wijewickreme, Can. Geotech. J., 50(5), 457–466 (2013) [CrossRef]
- R. Zhang, J.L. Zheng, and H.P. Yang, Recent Advancement in Soil Behavior, in Situ Test Methods, Pile Foundations, and Tunneling@ sSelected Papers from the 2009 GeoHunan International Conference, ASCE (2009)
- S. Oh, et al., J. Geotech. Geoenviron., 2012.
- G.E.J. Poinern, A Laboratory Course in Nanoscience and Nanotechnology, CRC Press (2014)
- A. Mirzaii, and S.S. Yasrobi, Transport porous med., 95(3), 497–505.(2012) [CrossRef]
- A. Mirzaii, and S. Yasrobi, Géotechnique Lett., 2(October-December), 193–198 (2012) [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.