E3S Web Conf.
Volume 9, 20163rd European Conference on Unsaturated Soils – “E-UNSAT 2016”
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||12 September 2016|
- K. I. Andrianopoulos, A. G. Papadimitriou, G. D. Bouckovalas, D. K. Karamitros, Insight into the seismic response of earth dams with an emphasis on seismic coefficient estimation. Computers and Geotechnics, 55, 195–210 (2014). [CrossRef]
- O. C. Zienkiewicz, Y. M. Xie, B. A. Schrefler, A. Ledesma, N. Bicanic,. Static and dynamic behaviour of soils: a rational approach to quantitative solutions. II. Semi-saturated problems. In Proceedings of the Royal Society of London A: Mathematical, Physical and Engineering Sciences. The Royal Society. 429, 311–321 (1990) [CrossRef]
- K. K. Muraleetharan, C. Wei, Dynamic behaviour of unsaturated porous media: Governing equations using the theory of mixtures with interfaces (TMI). International journal for numerical and analytical methods in geomechanics, 23(13), 1579–1608 (1999). [CrossRef]
- N. Ravichandran, K. K. Muraleetharan, Dynamics of unsaturated soils using various finite element formulations. International journal for numerical and analytical methods in geomechanics, 33(5), 611–631 (2009). [CrossRef]
- R. Uzuoka, R. I. Borja, Dynamics of unsaturated poroelastic solids at finite strain. International Journal for Numerical and Analytical Methods in Geomechanics, 36(13), 1535–1573 (2012). [CrossRef]
- B. Shahbodagh-Khan, N. Khalili, G. A. Esgandani, A numerical model for nonlinear large deformation dynamic analysis of unsaturated porous media including hydraulic hysteresis. Computers and Geotechnics, 69, 411–423 (2015). [CrossRef]
- J. Ghorbani, M. Nazem, J. P Carter, Numerical modelling of multiphase flow in unsaturated deforming porous media. Computers and Geotechnics, 71, 195–206 (2016). [CrossRef]
- E.E. Alonso, N.M. Pinyol, Unsaturated soil mechanics in earth and rockfill dam engineering. In, Proceedings of the 1st Europe Conference E-UNSAT, Durham, United Kindom. London: Taylor and Francis, 3–32 (2008).
- E.E. Alonso, R. Cardoso, Behavior of materials for earth and rockfill dams. Perspective from unsaturated soil mechanics, Front. Archit. Civ. Eng. China, 4(1), 1–39 (2010). [CrossRef]
- T. Mori, R. Uzuoka, T. Chiba, K. Kamiya, M. Kazama, Numerical prediction of seepage and seismic behavior of unsaturated fill slope. Soils and foundations, 51(6), 1075–1090 (2011). [CrossRef]
- T. Matsumaru and R. Uzuoka, Two-phase and three-phase coupled analysis of embankment affected by seepage water and earthquake, Computer Methods and Recent Advances in Geomechanics, 1379–1384 (2015).
- I. Ishibashi, X. Zhang, Unified Dynamic Shear Moduli and Damping Ratios of Sand and Clay, Soils and Foundations, 33, 182–191 (1993). [CrossRef]
- E. Nikooee, G. Habibagahi, S. M. Hassanizadeh, A. Ghahramani, Effective stress in unsaturated soils: A thermodynamic approach based on the interfacial energy and hydromechanical coupling. Transport in porous media, 96(2), 369–396 (2013). [CrossRef]
- J. M. Pereira, O. Coussy, E. E. Alonso, J. Vaunat, S. Olivella, Is the degree of saturation a good candidate for Bishop’s X parameter? Proceedings of the 5th International Conference on Unsaturated Soils 2. DOI: 10.1201/b10526-141 (2010).
- N. Lu, J. W. Godt, D. T. Wu, A closed‐form equation for effective stress in unsaturated soil. Water Resources Research, 46(5), (2010). [PubMed]
- S. Oh, N. Lu, Uniqueness of the suction stress characteristic curve under different confining stress conditions. Vadose Zone Journal, 13(5), (2014).
- R. L. Kuhlemeyer, J. Lysmer, Finite Element Method Accuracy for Wave Propagation Problems, J. Soil Mech. & Foundations, Div. ASCE, 99(SM5), 421–427 (1973).
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.