E3S Web Conf.
Volume 9, 20163rd European Conference on Unsaturated Soils – “E-UNSAT 2016”
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||12 September 2016|
- A. Tsiampousi, L. Zdravkovic, D. M. Potts, Comp. Geotech. 48, 2, 167–178 (2013) [CrossRef]
- D. M. Potts & L. Zdravkovic, Finite element analysis in geotechnical engineering: theory (London, Thomas Telford, 1999) [CrossRef]
- V. P. Nyambayo &D. M. Potts, Comp. Geotech. 37, 175–186 (2010) [CrossRef]
- R. A. Feddes, P. J. Kowalk & H. Zaradny, Simulation of field water use and crop yield (New York, John Wiley & Sons, 1978)
- P. G. Smith, Numerical analysis of infiltration into partially saturated slopes (PhD thesis, Imperial College London, 2003)
- D. M. Potts & L. Zdravkovic, Géotech. 62, 1053–1065 (2012) [CrossRef]
- E. E. Alonso, A. Gens, A. Josa, Géotech. 40, 3, 405–430 (1990) [CrossRef]
- K. Georgiadis, D. M. Potts & L. Zdravkovic, Int. J. Geomech. 5, 3, 244–255 (2005) [CrossRef]
- A. Tsiampousi, L. Zdravkovic, D. M. Potts, Comp. Geotech. 48, 2, 156–166 (2013) [CrossRef]
- A. R. Estabragh & A. A. Javadi, Can. Geot. J. 45, 408–420 (2008) [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.