E3S Web Conf.
Volume 9, 20163rd European Conference on Unsaturated Soils – “E-UNSAT 2016”
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||12 September 2016|
- Plaxis bv. Plaxis 2D AE. Scientific Manuel (2012).
- V. Galavi, Internal report: Groundwater flow, fully coupled flow deformation and undrained analysis in Plaxis 2d and 3D. (2010)
- D. Hughes, Md Rajibul Karim, K. Briggs, S. Glendinning, D. Toll, T. Dijkstra, W. Powrie and N. Dixon. XVI European Conference on Soil Mechanics and Geotechnical Engineering, At Edinburgh A Comparison of numerical modelling techniques to predict the effect of climate on infrastructure slopes, (2015).
- J. Josifovski, S. Gjorgjevski, B. Susinov. 1st Regional Symposium on Landslides in the Adriatic-Balkan Region with 3rd Workshop of the Japanese-Croatian Project on ‘Risk Identification and Land-Use Planning for Disaster Mitigation of Landslides and Floods in Croatia. Ramina Landslide from a Natural Hazard to Remediation. Zagreb (2013)
- M. Jovanovski, I. Peshevski, B. Markoski, S. Petrusheva, B. Susinov. 1st Regional Symposium on Landslides in the Adriatic-Balkan Region with 3rd Workshop of the Japanese-Croatian Project on ‘Risk Identification and Land-Use Planning for Disaster Mitigation of Landslides and Floods in Croatia. Landslide Inventory Map of the Republic of Macedonia, statistic sand description of main historical and slide events. Zagreb (2013).
- S. Lenart. Slovenian National Building and Civil Engineering Institute Slovenia, Section for Earthquake Engineering. Deformation characteristics of lacustrine carbonate silt in the Julian Alps. Volume 26, Issues 2–4. 131–142 (2006).
- S. Lenart, K. Fifer Bizjak. Proceedings of the 3rd International Conference on Landslides, Slope Stability and the Safety of Infra-Structures, Singapore: Ci-Premier Conference Organisation, Numerical analysis of a seismic response of the Stože landslide, 325–331 (2002).
- K. Seki, Hydrol. Earth Syst. Sci. Discuss., 4: SWRC fit - a nonlinear fitting program with a water retention curve for soils having unimodal and bimodal pore structure. 407–437 (2007). [CrossRef]
- SAFELAND – Living with landslide risk in Europe: Assessment, effects of global change, and risk management strategies.
- F. Casini, V. Serri, and S. M. Springman. Canadian Geotechnical Journal, 50(1): Hydromechanical behaviour of a silty sand from a steep slope triggered by artificial rainfall: from unsaturated to saturated conditions, 28–40 (2015). [CrossRef]
- S.M. Springman, C. Jommi and P. Teysseire. Géotechnique, 53(1). Instabilities on moraine slopes induced by loss suction: a case history, 3–10 (2003). [CrossRef]
- Th. M. van Genuchten. Soil Science Society of American Journal, 44: A closed-form equation for predicting the hydraulic conductivity of unsaturated soils. 892–898 (1980). [CrossRef]
- ARSO, National Meteorological Service of Slovenia - Archive. www.meteo.si (2015).
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.