E3S Web Conf.
Volume 9, 20163rd European Conference on Unsaturated Soils – “E-UNSAT 2016”
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||12 September 2016|
- NowamoozH, F Masrouri. Hydromechanical behavior of an expansive bentonite/silt mixture in cyclic suction-controlled drying and wetting tests. Engineering Geology 2008; 101: 154–164.
- AlonsoEE, RomeroE, HoffmannC, EscuderoEG. Expansive bentonite/sand mixture in cyclic controlled suction drying and wetting. Engineering Geology 2005; 81: 213–226.
- DifAE, BlumelWF. Expansive soils under cyclic drying and wetting. Geotechnical Testing Journal 1991; 14: 96–102. [CrossRef]
- DayRW. Swell-shrink behavior of compacted clay. Journal of Geotechnical Engineering 1994; 120: 618–623. [CrossRef]
- Al-homoudA, BasmaA, MalkawiAH, BashabshehMA. Cyclic swelling behavior of clays. Journal of Geotechnical Engineering 1995; 121: 562–565. [CrossRef]
- NowamoozH, JahangirE, MasrouriF. Volume change behavior of a swelling soil compacted at different initial states. Engineering Geology 2013; 153: 25–34.
- NowamoozH, MasrouriF. Influence of suction cycles on the soil fabric of compacted swelling soil. Compted Rendus Geoscience 2010; 342: 901–910. [CrossRef]
- AlonsoEE, GensA, JosaA, A constitutive model for partially saturated soils. Geotechnique 1990; 40: 405–430. [CrossRef]
- CuiYJ, Yahia-aissaM, DelageP. A model for the volume change behavior of heavily compacted swelling clays. Engineering Geology 2002; 64: 233–250.
- WheelerSJ, SharmaRS, BuissonMSR. Coupling of hydraulic hysteresis and stress-strain behavior in unsaturated soils. Geotechnique 2003; 53: 41–54. [CrossRef]
- SunWJ, SunDA. Coupled modeling of hydro-mechanical behavior of unsaturated compacted expansive soils. International Journal for Numerical and Analytical Methods in Geomechanics 2011; 36: 1002–1022.
- AlonsoEE., VaunatJ, GensA. Modeling the mechanical behavior of expansive clays. Engineering Geology 1999; 54: 173–183. [CrossRef]
- ZarkaJ, CasierJ. Elastic plastic response of structure to cyclic loading: practical rules. In: Nemat-NasserS, editor. Mechanics Today, vol. 6. Pergamon Press: Oxford; 1979, p. 93–198.
- ZarkaJ, FrelatJ, InglebertG., Kasmai-NavidiP. A new approach in inelastic analysis of structures. M.Nijhoff, Dordrecht, 1990.
- SharpR, BookerJ. Shakedown of pavements under moving surface load. Journal of Transportation Engineering 1984; 110: 1–14. [CrossRef]
- ChazallonC, KovalG, HornychP, AllouF, MouhoubiS. Modeling of rutting of two flexible pavements with the shakedown theory and the finite element method. Computers and Geotechnics 2009; 36: 798–809. [CrossRef]
- ChazallonC, AllouF, HornychP, MouhoubiS. Finite element modeling of the long term behavior of a full scale flexible pavement with the shakedown theory. International Journal for Numerical and Analytical Methods in Geomechanics 2009; 33: 45–70. [CrossRef]
- HabiballahT, ChazallonC. An elastoplastic model based on the shakedown concept for flexible pavements unbound granular materials. International Journal for Numerical and Analytical Methods in Geomechanics 2005; 29: 577–596. [CrossRef]
- AllouF, ChazallonC, HornychP. A numerical model for flexible pavements rut depth evolution with time. International Journal for Numerical and Analytical Methods in Geomechanics 2007; 33: 1–22. [CrossRef]
- NowamoozH, MasrouriF. Mechanical behavior of expansive soils after several drying and wetting cycles. Geomechanics and geoengineering 2010; 5(4): 213–221. [CrossRef]
- CAST3M. See website http://www-cast3m.cea.fr/. (CAST3M is a research FEM environment; its development is sponsored by the French Atomic Energy Commission).
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.