E3S Web Conf.
Volume 9, 20163rd European Conference on Unsaturated Soils – “E-UNSAT 2016”
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||12 September 2016|
- E. Drumm, D. Boles, and G. Wilson, “Desiccation cracks result in preferential flow,” Environ. Geotech., pp. 22–26, 1997. [Google Scholar]
- M. Flury, H. Flühler, W. A. Jury, and J. Leuenberger, “Susceptibility of soils to preferential flow of water: A field study,” Water Resour. Res., vol. 30, 7, pp. 1945–1954, 1994. [Google Scholar]
- W. H. Albright, C. H. Benson, G. W. Gee, T. Abichou, S. W. Tyler, and S. a. Rock, “Field performance of a compacted clay langfill final cover at a humid site,” J. Geotech. Geoenvironmental Eng., vol. 132, pp. 1393–1403, 2006. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. D. Jackson, K. J. Northmore, P. I. Meldrum, D. A. Gunn, J. R. Hallam, J. Wambura, B. Wangusi, and G. Ogutu, “Non-invasive moisture monitoring within an earth embankment - A precursor to failure,” NDT E Int., vol. 35, pp. 107–115, 2002. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Pouya, “A finite element method for medeling coupled flow and deformation in porous fractured media,” Int. J. Numer. Anal. Methods Geomech., vol. 32, 2015. [Google Scholar]
- A. Pouya and P. Bemani, “A damage-plasticity model for cohesive fractures,”Int. J. Rock Mech. Min. Sci., vol. 73, pp. 194–202, 2015. [Google Scholar]
- A. Pouya and S. Ghabezloo, “Flow Around a Crack in a Porous Matrix and Related Problems,”Transp. Porous Media, vol. 84, pp. 511–532, 2010. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Sanchez, A. Atique, S. Kim, E. Romero, and M. Zielinski, “Exploring desiccation cracks in soils using a 2D profile laser device,” Acta Geotech., vol. 8, no. 6, pp. 583–596, Oct. 2013. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. El Mountassir, M. Sánchez, E. Romero, and R. A A Soemitro , “Behaviour of compacted silt used to construct flood embankment,” Proc. ICE - Geotech. Eng., vol. 164, no. 3, pp. 195–210, Jun. 2011. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. El Mountassir, M. Sánchez, and E. Romero, “An experimental study on the compaction and collapsible behaviour of a flood defence embankment fill,”Eng. Geol., vol. 179, pp. 132–145, Sep. 2014. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. W. Wilson, “Soil Evaporative Fluxes for Geotechnical Engineering Problems,” 1990. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.