E3S Web Conf.
Volume 9, 20163rd European Conference on Unsaturated Soils – “E-UNSAT 2016”
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Advances in Experimental Methods: Mechanical Properties|
|Published online||12 September 2016|
- D. G. Fredlund, N. R. Morgenstern, R. A. Widger, 1978, Can. Geot. J., Vol. 15, pp. 313–321 [Google Scholar]
- M. E. Bardanis, S. Grifiza, Unsaturated Soils: Research and Applications, Mancuso et al. (eds), Proc. 2nd Eur. Conf. on Unsaturated Soils, Naples, Italy, 20-22 June, 2012, Vol.1, Springer, pp. 249–256 [Google Scholar]
- M.J. Kavvadas, A.G. Anagnostopoulos, V.N. Geor-giannou, M.E. Bardanis, ‘Characterisation and Engineering Properties of Natural Soils’, Singapore, 2002, Tan et al (eds.), 1435–1459. [Google Scholar]
- M. E. Bardanis, M. J. Kavvadas, Unsaturated Soils: Advances in Geo-Engineering, Toll et al. (eds), Proc. 1st Eur. Conf. on Unsaturated Soils, Durham, UK, 2-4 July, 2008, pp. 263–269. [Google Scholar]
- M. E. Bardanis, S. Grifiza, Proceedings of the 15th Eur. Conf. on Soil Mechanics and Geotech. Engng, A. Anagnostopoulos et al. (eds.), IOS Press, 2011, Vol. 1, pp. 609–614. [Google Scholar]
- G. Hondros, Aust. J. Applied Science, Vol. 10, 1959, 243. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.