E3S Web Conf.
Volume 9, 20163rd European Conference on Unsaturated Soils – “E-UNSAT 2016”
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Advances in Experimental Methods: Mechanical Properties|
|Published online||12 September 2016|
- R. Dyvik and C. Madshus, Proceedings ASCE Annual Convention Advances in the art of testing soils under cyclic conditions, Michigan, 186–197 (1985)
- B. O. Hardin, W. L. Black, Journal of Soil Mechanics & Foundation Divisions, ASCE, 94, 353–369, (1968)
- G. Viggiani & J. Atkinson, Géotechnique, 45, 2, 149–154 (1995) [CrossRef]
- S. Oztoprak, M. Bolton, Géotechnique, 63, 1, 54–70, (2013) [CrossRef]
- D. C. Lo Presti, O. Pallara, D. Costanzo, M. Impavido, Pre-failure Deformation of Geomaterials, 1, 11–16 (1995)
- S. Shibuya, S.C. Hwang, T. Mitachi, Géotechnique, 47, 3, 593–601, (1997) [CrossRef]
- G. T. Houlsby & C. P. Wroth, Géotechnique, 31, 3, 138–143 (1991)
- C. Mancuso, R. Vassallo, A.d’Onofrio, Canadian Geotechnical Journal, 39, 1, 22–31 (2002) [CrossRef]
- C. W. W. Ng, S. Yung, Géotechnique, 58, 1, 23–35. (2008) [CrossRef]
- M. Biglari, C. Mancuso, A. d’Onofrio, M. K. Jafari, A. Shafiee, Computers and Geotechnics, 38, 5, 709–720 (2011)
- K. S. Wong, D. Mašín, C. W. W. Ng, Computers and Geotechnics, 56, 28–39 (2014)
- Z. Chao, PhD thesis, Hong Hong University of Science and Technology (2014)
- S. J. Wheeler, R. S. Sharma, M. S. R. Buisson, Géotechnique, 53, 1, 41–54 (2003) [CrossRef]
- D. Gallipoli, A. Gens, R. Sharma, J. Vaunat, Géotechnique, 53, 1, 123–135 (2003) [CrossRef]
- A. Hasan, S.J. Wheeler, 6th Asia-Pacific Conf. Unsaturated Soils, Guilin, China, 191–196 (2015)
- E.C. Leong, S.H. Yeo, H. Rahardjo, Geotechnical Testing Journal, ASTM, 28, 488–498 (2005)
- A. Hasan, S.J. Wheeler, 16th ECSMGE, Edinburgh, UK, 6, 3171–3176 (2015)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.