E3S Web Conf.
Volume 9, 20163rd European Conference on Unsaturated Soils – “E-UNSAT 2016”
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Advances in Experimental Methods: Hydraulic Properties|
|Published online||12 September 2016|
- A. M. Ridley, The measurement of soil moisture suction. PhD thesis (Imperial College, University of London, 1993). [Google Scholar]
- P.G.H. Boswell, The Contribution of Clay Mineralogy to the Study of the Diagenesis of Sediments. Clay Minerals 1(8): 246–251 (1951) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Whitlow, Basic Soil Mechanics, 4th Ed. (Prentice, Harlow, 2001) [Google Scholar]
- American Society for Testing and Materials (ASTM), Standard Test Method for Measurement of Soil Potential (Suction) Using Filter Paper, ASTM D 5298: 1994 (ASTM, West Conshohocken, PA 19428, 1994) [Google Scholar]
- K. Dineen, The influence of soil suction on compressibility and swelling. PhD Thesis (Imperial College, University of London, 1997) [Google Scholar]
- M. Melgarejo-Corredor, Laboratory and numerical investigations of soil retention curves. PhD thesis (Imperial College, University of London, 2004) [Google Scholar]
- R. J. Chandler, C. L. Gutierrez, The filter paper method of suction measurement, Géotechnique, 36(2): 265–268 (1986) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.M. Padilla, Y.Y. Perera, W.N. Houston, D.G. Fredlund, A new soil-water characteristic curve device In A. Tarantino, E. Romero & Y.J. Cui (eds), Advanced Experimental Unsaturated Soil Mechanics - Proceedings of an International Symposium, Trento, Italy, 27-29 June 2005:15–22. (Taylor & Francis Group, London, 2005). [Google Scholar]
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.