E3S Web Conf.
Volume 9, 20163rd European Conference on Unsaturated Soils – “E-UNSAT 2016”
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Advances in Experimental Methods: Hydraulic Properties|
|Published online||12 September 2016|
- A. M. Ridley, The measurement of soil moisture suction. PhD thesis (Imperial College, University of London, 1993).
- P.G.H. Boswell, The Contribution of Clay Mineralogy to the Study of the Diagenesis of Sediments. Clay Minerals 1(8): 246–251 (1951) [CrossRef]
- R. Whitlow, Basic Soil Mechanics, 4th Ed. (Prentice, Harlow, 2001)
- American Society for Testing and Materials (ASTM), Standard Test Method for Measurement of Soil Potential (Suction) Using Filter Paper, ASTM D 5298: 1994 (ASTM, West Conshohocken, PA 19428, 1994)
- K. Dineen, The influence of soil suction on compressibility and swelling. PhD Thesis (Imperial College, University of London, 1997)
- M. Melgarejo-Corredor, Laboratory and numerical investigations of soil retention curves. PhD thesis (Imperial College, University of London, 2004)
- R. J. Chandler, C. L. Gutierrez, The filter paper method of suction measurement, Géotechnique, 36(2): 265–268 (1986) [CrossRef]
- J.M. Padilla, Y.Y. Perera, W.N. Houston, D.G. Fredlund, A new soil-water characteristic curve device In A. Tarantino, E. Romero & Y.J. Cui (eds), Advanced Experimental Unsaturated Soil Mechanics - Proceedings of an International Symposium, Trento, Italy, 27-29 June 2005:15–22. (Taylor & Francis Group, London, 2005).
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.