E3S Web Conf.
Volume 9, 20163rd European Conference on Unsaturated Soils – “E-UNSAT 2016”
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Advances in Experimental Methods: Hydraulic Properties|
|Published online||12 September 2016|
- A. Tsiampousi, L. Zdravkovic, and D.M. Potts, A three-dimensional hysteretic soil-water retention curve. Geotechnique, (2013). 63(2): p. 155. [CrossRef]
- D. Gallipoli, S.J. Wheeler, and M. Karstunen, Modelling the variation of degree of saturation in a deformable unsaturated soil. Geotechnique, (2003). 53(1): p. 105. [CrossRef]
- A.M. Ridley, K. Dineen, J.B. Burland, and P.R. Vaughan Soil matrix suction: some examples of its measurement and application in geotechnical engineering. Géotechnique, (2003). 53, 241–253. [CrossRef]
- N. Lu and W.J. Likos, Unsaturated Soil Mechanics. (2004), Hoboken, New Jersey: John Wiley & Sons.
- J.W. Hilf, An investigation of Pore-Water pressure in compacted cohesive soils. (1956), Thesis, University of Colorado.
- P. Delage, M.D. Howat, and Y.J. Cui, The relationship between suction and swelling properties in a heavily compacted unsaturated clay. Eng.Geol., (1998). 50(1-2): p. 31. [CrossRef]
- K. Dineen, The influence of soil suction on compressibility and swelling. (1997), PH.D Thesis, Imperial College.
- R. Monroy, A. Ridley, K. Dineen, and L. Zdravkovic, The suitability of the osmotic technique for the long-term testing of partly saturated soils. Geotechnical Testing Journal, (2007). 30 (3): p. 220.
- P. Delage, E. Romero, and A. Tarantino, Recent developments in the techniques of controlling and measuring suction in unsaturated soils. Unsaturated Soils: Advances in Geo-Engineering, (2008): p. 33–52.
- M.V. Villar. Reseacrcher. (Personal communication, September 2013)
- A. Kirkham, Novel experimental technique for the measurement of hydraulic properties of geomaterials. (2015), MEng Dissertation, Imperial College London.
- K. Al Haj, Mechanical response of two plastic clay soils from Sudan. (2014), Ph.D Thesis, Imperial College London.
- R.J. Chandler and C.I. Gutierrez, Filter-paper method of suction measurement. Geotechnique, (1986). 36 (2): p. 265–268. [CrossRef]
- R. Monroy, The influence of load and suction changes on the volumetric behaviour of compacted London clay. (2006), Ph.D Thesis, Faculty of Engineering Imperial College London.
- British Standards Institute, BS 1377-2:1990 Methods of test for soils for civil engineering purposes. Classification tests. (1990), British Standards Institute: London.
- M. Mavroulidou, Z. Xiwei, M.J. Gunn, and Z. Cabarkapa, Water Retention and Compressibility of a Lime-Treated, High Plasticity Clay. Geotech.Geol.Eng., (2013). 31 (4): p. 1171–85. [CrossRef]
- R. Fawcett and N. Collis-George, A filter-paper method for determining the moisture characteristics of soil. Australian Journal of Experimental Agriculture, (1967). 7 (25): p. 162–167. [CrossRef]
- W.J. Likos and N. Lu, Automated humidity system for measuring total suction characteristics of clay. Geotechnical Testing Journal, (2003). 26 (2): p. 179–190.
- A. Kokkinou, Investigation of soil water retention curves of compacted clays. (2014), MSc Dissertation, Imperial College London.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.