E3S Web Conf.
Volume 9, 20163rd European Conference on Unsaturated Soils – “E-UNSAT 2016”
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Advances in Experimental Methods: Hydraulic Properties|
|Published online||12 September 2016|
- R.H. Brooks, and A.T. Corey “Hydraulic properties of porous media.” Hydrology Paper, No. 3 Colorado State Univ., Fort Collins Colo. (1964)
- D.A. Farrel. and W.E. Larson “Modeling the pore structure of porous medium.” Water Resour. Res. 3 699–706 (1972) [CrossRef]
- D.G. Fredlund and A. Xing “Equations for the soil-water characteristic curve.” Canadian Geotechnical Journal, 31(3): 521–532. (1994) [CrossRef]
- W.R Gardner “Mathematics of isothermal water conduction in unsaturated soils.” Highway Research Board Special Rep. No. 40, International Symposium on physic-Chemical Phenomen in Soils, Washigton, D.C. 78–87. (1958)
- K Kosugi “Three-parameter lognormal distribution model for soil water retention”. Water Resources Research Vol 30 No. 4 Pages 891–901. (1994) [CrossRef]
- E.C. Leong and H. Rahardjo “Review of soil-water characteristic curve equations.” J. Geotech. Geoeniron. Eng 123(12), 1106–1117. (1997) [CrossRef]
- A. Satyanaga, H. Rahardjo, E.C. Leong and J.Y. Wang. “Water Characteristic Curve of Soil with Bimodal Grain-size Distribution”. Computer and Geotechnics, January, Vol. 48, pp. 51–61. (2013) [CrossRef]
- D. Sheng, D.G. Fredlund, and A. Gens “A new modeling approach for unsaturated soils using independent stress state variable” Canadian Geotechnical Journal, Vol. 45, pp. 511–534. (2008) [CrossRef]
- M.T. van Genuchten “A close form equation predicting the hydraulic conductivity of unsaturated soil.” Soil Sci. Soc Am. J 44, 892–898. (1980) [CrossRef]
- S. K. Vanapalli, D. G. Fredlund, D. E. Pufahl and A. W. Clifton “Model for the prediction of shear strength with respect to soil suction”, Canadian Geotechnical Journal, Vol. 33, pp. 379–392. (1996) [CrossRef]
- J. William., R.E. Prebble., W.T. Williams and C.T. Hignett “The influence of texture, structure and clay mineralogy on the soil moisture characteristics.” Australian J. of Soil Res. 21, 15–32 (1983) [CrossRef]
- C. E. Zapata “Uncertainty in Soil-Water Characteristic Curve and Impacts on Unsaturated Shear Strength Predictions”, Ph.D. Dissertation, Arizona State University, Tempe, United States. (1999)
- Q. Zhai, H. Rahardjo “Determination of soil–water characteristic curve variables.” Comput Geotech 2012; 42:37–43. (2012a) [CrossRef]
- Q. Zhai, H. Rahardjo “Reply to the discussion by Bellia et al. on “Determination of soil–water characteristic curve variables” by Q Zhai H. Rahardjo Comput Geotech 2012;42:37–43 “Comput Geotech Volume 45, Pages 151–152 (2012b) [CrossRef]
- Q. Zhai, H. Rahardjo “Soil-Water Characteristic Curve Variables.” Conference paper, Proceeding of the International Symposium on Unsaturated Soil Mechanics and Deep Geological Waste Disposal, Shanghai, China, 07-10 July (2013a)
- Q. Zhai, H. Rahardjo “Quantification of uncertainty in soil-water characteristic curve associated with fitting parameters” Engineering Geology 163 144–152 (2013b) [CrossRef]
- Q. Zhai, and H. Rahardjo “Estimation of permeability function from Soil-Water Characteristic Curve”. Engineering Geology 199:148–156 (2015) [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.