E3S Web Conf.
Volume 9, 20163rd European Conference on Unsaturated Soils – “E-UNSAT 2016”
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Water Retention Properties|
|Published online||12 September 2016|
- S.J. Wheeler, V. Sivakumar. Influence of compaction procedure on the mechanical behaviour of an unsaturated compacted clay. Part 1: wetting and isotropic compression. (Géotechnique 50, 4, 2000).
- S.J. Wheeler, V. Sivakumar. Influence of compaction procedure on the mechanical behaviour of an unsaturated compacted clay. Part 2: shearing and constitutive modelling. (Géotechnique 50, 4, 2000).
- ASTM 2005. D0698-00 AE01 test method for laboratory compaction characteristics of soil using standard effort (12 400 ft·lbf/ft3 (600 kN·m/m3)). vol. 04.08. In ASTM Book of Standards. ASTM, Philadelphia, Penn.
- E. Romero, A. Gens, A. Lloret. Water permeability, water retention and microstructure of unsaturated Boom clay. (Eng. Geol. 54, 117–127, 1999). [CrossRef]
- E. Romero, J. Vaunat. Retention curves of deformable clays. (Proc. Int. Workshop on Unsaturated Soils, Trento, Italy, 91–106, 2000).
- E. Romero, G. Della Vecchia, C. Jommi. An insight into the water retention properties of compacted clayey soils. (Géotechnique 61, 4, 2011).
- D. Gallipoli. A hysteretic soil-water retention model accounting for cyclic variations of suction and void ratio. (Géotechnique 62, 7, 2012). http://dx.doi.org/10.1680/geot.11.P.007.
- D. Gallipoli, A.W. Bruno, F. D’Onza, C. Mancuso. A bounding surface hysteretic water retention model for deformable soils. (Géotechnique 65, 10, 2015). http://dx.doi.org/10.1680/geot.14.P.118.
- D. Gallipoli, S.J. Wheeler, M. Karstunen. Modelling the variation of degree of saturation in a deformable unsaturated soil. (Géotechnique 53, 1, 2003b). http://dx.doi.org/10.1680/geot.2003.53.1.105. [CrossRef]
- V. Sivakumar. A critical state framework for unsaturated soils. (Ph.D. Thesis, U. Sheffield, U.K.,1993).
- D. Sheng. Constitutive modelling of unsaturated soils: Discussion of fundamental principles. (Proc. 5th Int. Conference on Unsaturated Soils, Barcelona, Spain, 1, 2010).
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.