E3S Web Conf.
Volume 9, 20163rd European Conference on Unsaturated Soils – “E-UNSAT 2016”
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Water Retention Properties|
|Published online||12 September 2016|
- S.J. Wheeler, V. Sivakumar. Influence of compaction procedure on the mechanical behaviour of an unsaturated compacted clay. Part 1: wetting and isotropic compression. (Géotechnique 50, 4, 2000). [Google Scholar]
- S.J. Wheeler, V. Sivakumar. Influence of compaction procedure on the mechanical behaviour of an unsaturated compacted clay. Part 2: shearing and constitutive modelling. (Géotechnique 50, 4, 2000). [Google Scholar]
- ASTM 2005. D0698-00 AE01 test method for laboratory compaction characteristics of soil using standard effort (12 400 ft·lbf/ft3 (600 kN·m/m3)). vol. 04.08. In ASTM Book of Standards. ASTM, Philadelphia, Penn. [Google Scholar]
- E. Romero, A. Gens, A. Lloret. Water permeability, water retention and microstructure of unsaturated Boom clay. (Eng. Geol. 54, 117–127, 1999). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Romero, J. Vaunat. Retention curves of deformable clays. (Proc. Int. Workshop on Unsaturated Soils, Trento, Italy, 91–106, 2000). [Google Scholar]
- E. Romero, G. Della Vecchia, C. Jommi. An insight into the water retention properties of compacted clayey soils. (Géotechnique 61, 4, 2011). [Google Scholar]
- D. Gallipoli. A hysteretic soil-water retention model accounting for cyclic variations of suction and void ratio. (Géotechnique 62, 7, 2012). http://dx.doi.org/10.1680/geot.11.P.007. [Google Scholar]
- D. Gallipoli, A.W. Bruno, F. D’Onza, C. Mancuso. A bounding surface hysteretic water retention model for deformable soils. (Géotechnique 65, 10, 2015). http://dx.doi.org/10.1680/geot.14.P.118. [Google Scholar]
- D. Gallipoli, S.J. Wheeler, M. Karstunen. Modelling the variation of degree of saturation in a deformable unsaturated soil. (Géotechnique 53, 1, 2003b). http://dx.doi.org/10.1680/geot.2003.53.1.105. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V. Sivakumar. A critical state framework for unsaturated soils. (Ph.D. Thesis, U. Sheffield, U.K.,1993). [Google Scholar]
- D. Sheng. Constitutive modelling of unsaturated soils: Discussion of fundamental principles. (Proc. 5th Int. Conference on Unsaturated Soils, Barcelona, Spain, 1, 2010). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.