E3S Web Conf.
Volume 9, 20163rd European Conference on Unsaturated Soils – “E-UNSAT 2016”
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Water Retention Properties|
|Published online||12 September 2016|
- Irfan, T.Y. Fabric Variability and index testing of a granitic saprolite. In Int. Conf. on Geomechanics in Tropical Soils, v.1. (1988)
- Mitchell, J.K. Soga, K. Fundamentals of Soil Behavior, 3rd ed. John Wiley and Sons, New York (2005).
- Fookes, P.G. Tropical residual soils. The Geological Society, London. (1997)
- Collins. K.; McGowen, A. The form and function of microfabric features in a variety of natural soils. Géotechnique, E 24. (1974)
- Leroueil, S.; Vaughan, P.R. (1990) The general and congruent effects of structure in natural soils and weak rocks. Géotechnique, E 40, 3 (1990)
- Wesley, L.D. Influence of structure and composition on residual soils. J. Geot. Eng. E 116, 4 (1990)
- Miguel, M.G., Vilar, O.M. Study of the water retention properties of a tropical soil. Can. Geotech. J. E 46. (2009)
- Vanapalli, S.K., Fredlund, D.G., Pufahl, D.E. The influence of soil structure and stress history on the soil-water characteristics of a compacted till. Géotechnique, E 49, 2 (1999)
- Oh, S., Lu, N., Kim, Y.K., Lee, S.J., Lee, S.R. Relationship between the Soil-Water Characteristic Curve and the Suction Stress Characteristic Curve: Experimental Evidence from Residual Soils. J. Geotech. Geoenv. Eng. E 138, 1. (2012) [CrossRef]
- Lee, I.M., Sung, S.G., Cho, G.C. Effect of stress state on the unsaturated shear strength of a wheathered granite. Can. Geotech. J. E 42 (2005)
- Hossain, M.A., Yin, J.H. Shear strength and dilative characteristics of an unsaturated compacted completeuly decomposed granite soil. Can. Geotech. J. E 47. (2010).
- Rahardjo, H., Heng, O.B, Choon, L.E. Shear strength of a compacted residual soil from consolidated drained and constant water content triaxial tests. Can. Geotech. J. E 41. (2004)
- Kim, C.K, Kim, T.H. Behavior of unsaturated weathered residual granite soil with initial water contents. Engineering Geology E, 113 (2010)
- Aung, K.K., Rahardjo, H., Leong, E.C., Toll, D.G. Relationship between porosimetry measurement and soil-water characteristic curve for an unsaturated residual soil. Geotech. Geol. Eng. E 9. (2001)
- Samingan, A.S., Leong, E.C., Rahardjo, H. A flexible wall permeameter for measurements of water and air coefficients of permeability of residual soils. Can. Geotech. J. E 40, 3 (2003)
- GanJ.K, Fredlund, D.G. Shear strength characteristics of two saprolitic soils. Can. Geotech J. E 33. (1996)
- Miguel, M.G., Bonder, B.H. Soil–Water Characteristic Curves Obtained for a Colluvial and Lateritic Soil Profile Considering the Macro and Micro Porosity. Geotech. Geol. Eng. E 30, 6. (2012)
- Agus, S.S., Leong, E.C., Rahardjo, H. Soil-water characteristic curves of Singapore Residual soisl. Geotech. Geolog. Eng. E 19. (2001)
- Futai, M.M., Almeida, M.S.S. An experimental investigation of the mechanical behaviour of an unsaturated gneiss residual soil. Géotechnique E 55, 3. (2005) [CrossRef]
- Ng, C.W.W., Pang, Y.W. Experimental investigations of the soil-water characteristics of a volcanic soil. Can. Geotech. J. E 37. (2000)
- Bitencourt, M.F. et al. Estratigrafia do Batólito Florianópolis, Cinturão Dom Feliciano, na Região de Garopaba-Paulo Lopes, SC. Revista Pesquisas em Geociências E 35, 1 (2008). In Portuguese
- Philipp, R.P. Machado, R. Suítes graníticas do Batólito Pelotas no Rio Grande do Sul: petrografia, tectônica e aspectos petrogenéticos. Revista Brasileira de Geociências E, 31, 3 (2001). In Portuguese.
- ASTM, Standard test method for measurement of soil potential using filter paper: D5298. (2010)
- Feuerharmel, C. Shear strength and hydraulic conductivity of unsaturated colluvium soils from Serra Geral Formation. Phd thesis. Federal University of Rio Grande do Sul. Porto Alegre. (2007). In portuguese.
- Marinho F.A.M. Soil suction measurement in soils and porous materials. Short course on unsaturated soils, Geodenver 2000. ASCE. Denver. (2000)
- Marinho, F.A.M., Oliveira, O.M. The filter paper method revisited. Geotech. Testing J. E 29, 3. (2006)
- Diamond, S. Pore size distributions in clays. Clays and Clay Minerals E. 18. (1970)
- Sasanian, S. Newson, T.A. Use of mercury intrusion porosimetry for microstructural investigation of reconstituted clays at high water contents. Eng. Geology. E 158. (2013)
- Arel, E., Onalp, A. Diagnosis of the Transition from Rock to Soil in a Granodiorite. J. Geotech. Geoenv. Eng. E 130 (2004)
- Griffiths, F.J., Joshi, R.C., Change in pore size distribution due to consolidation of clays. Geotechnique. E 39, 1 (1989) [CrossRef]
- Lapierre, C., Leroueil, S., Locat, J. Mercury intrusion and permeability of Louisville clay. Canad. Geot. J. E 27. (1990)
- Tugrul, A. Change in pore size distritbution due to weathering of basalts and its engineering significance. Proc. Int. Sym on Engineering Geology and Environment. E 1. (1997)
- Romero, E., Gens, A., Lloret, A. Water permeability, water retention and microstructure of unsaturated compacted Boom clay. Eng. Geology. E 54. (1999)
- Fredlund, D.G., Xing, A. Equations for the soil-water characteristic curve. Can. Geot. J. E 31. (1994)
- Feuerharmel, C., Gehling, W.Y.Y., Bica, A.V.D. The use of filter paper and suction-plate methods for determining the soil-water characteristic curve of undisturbed colluvium soils. Geotech. Testing J. E 29, (2006)
- Carvalho, J. C., Leroueil, S. Normalizing models for soil retention curves. Proc. 32nd Pavements Meeting, Brasilia. (2000). In Portuguese.
- Fredlund, M.D. The role of unsaturated soil property functions in the practice of unsaturated soil mechanics. PhD thesis, University of Saskatchewan, Saskatoon. (1999)
- Sillers W.S., Fredlund, D.G., Zakerazadeh, N. Mathematical attributes of some soil-water characteristic curve models. Geot. Geol. Eng. E, 19. (2001).
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.