E3S Web Conf.
Volume 9, 20163rd European Conference on Unsaturated Soils – “E-UNSAT 2016”
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Water Retention Properties|
|Published online||12 September 2016|
- Irfan, T.Y. Fabric Variability and index testing of a granitic saprolite. In Int. Conf. on Geomechanics in Tropical Soils, v.1. (1988)
- Mitchell, J.K. Soga, K. Fundamentals of Soil Behavior, 3rd ed. John Wiley and Sons, New York (2005).
- Fookes, P.G. Tropical residual soils. The Geological Society, London. (1997)
- Collins. K.; McGowen, A. The form and function of microfabric features in a variety of natural soils. Géotechnique, E 24. (1974)
- Leroueil, S.; Vaughan, P.R. (1990) The general and congruent effects of structure in natural soils and weak rocks. Géotechnique, E 40, 3 (1990)
- Wesley, L.D. Influence of structure and composition on residual soils. J. Geot. Eng. E 116, 4 (1990)
- Miguel, M.G., Vilar, O.M. Study of the water retention properties of a tropical soil. Can. Geotech. J. E 46. (2009)
- Vanapalli, S.K., Fredlund, D.G., Pufahl, D.E. The influence of soil structure and stress history on the soil-water characteristics of a compacted till. Géotechnique, E 49, 2 (1999)
- Oh, S., Lu, N., Kim, Y.K., Lee, S.J., Lee, S.R. Relationship between the Soil-Water Characteristic Curve and the Suction Stress Characteristic Curve: Experimental Evidence from Residual Soils. J. Geotech. Geoenv. Eng. E 138, 1. (2012) [CrossRef]
- Lee, I.M., Sung, S.G., Cho, G.C. Effect of stress state on the unsaturated shear strength of a wheathered granite. Can. Geotech. J. E 42 (2005)
- Hossain, M.A., Yin, J.H. Shear strength and dilative characteristics of an unsaturated compacted completeuly decomposed granite soil. Can. Geotech. J. E 47. (2010).
- Rahardjo, H., Heng, O.B, Choon, L.E. Shear strength of a compacted residual soil from consolidated drained and constant water content triaxial tests. Can. Geotech. J. E 41. (2004)
- Kim, C.K, Kim, T.H. Behavior of unsaturated weathered residual granite soil with initial water contents. Engineering Geology E, 113 (2010)
- Aung, K.K., Rahardjo, H., Leong, E.C., Toll, D.G. Relationship between porosimetry measurement and soil-water characteristic curve for an unsaturated residual soil. Geotech. Geol. Eng. E 9. (2001)
- Samingan, A.S., Leong, E.C., Rahardjo, H. A flexible wall permeameter for measurements of water and air coefficients of permeability of residual soils. Can. Geotech. J. E 40, 3 (2003)
- GanJ.K, Fredlund, D.G. Shear strength characteristics of two saprolitic soils. Can. Geotech J. E 33. (1996)
- Miguel, M.G., Bonder, B.H. Soil–Water Characteristic Curves Obtained for a Colluvial and Lateritic Soil Profile Considering the Macro and Micro Porosity. Geotech. Geol. Eng. E 30, 6. (2012)
- Agus, S.S., Leong, E.C., Rahardjo, H. Soil-water characteristic curves of Singapore Residual soisl. Geotech. Geolog. Eng. E 19. (2001)
- Futai, M.M., Almeida, M.S.S. An experimental investigation of the mechanical behaviour of an unsaturated gneiss residual soil. Géotechnique E 55, 3. (2005) [CrossRef]
- Ng, C.W.W., Pang, Y.W. Experimental investigations of the soil-water characteristics of a volcanic soil. Can. Geotech. J. E 37. (2000)
- Bitencourt, M.F. et al. Estratigrafia do Batólito Florianópolis, Cinturão Dom Feliciano, na Região de Garopaba-Paulo Lopes, SC. Revista Pesquisas em Geociências E 35, 1 (2008). In Portuguese
- Philipp, R.P. Machado, R. Suítes graníticas do Batólito Pelotas no Rio Grande do Sul: petrografia, tectônica e aspectos petrogenéticos. Revista Brasileira de Geociências E, 31, 3 (2001). In Portuguese.
- ASTM, Standard test method for measurement of soil potential using filter paper: D5298. (2010)
- Feuerharmel, C. Shear strength and hydraulic conductivity of unsaturated colluvium soils from Serra Geral Formation. Phd thesis. Federal University of Rio Grande do Sul. Porto Alegre. (2007). In portuguese.
- Marinho F.A.M. Soil suction measurement in soils and porous materials. Short course on unsaturated soils, Geodenver 2000. ASCE. Denver. (2000)
- Marinho, F.A.M., Oliveira, O.M. The filter paper method revisited. Geotech. Testing J. E 29, 3. (2006)
- Diamond, S. Pore size distributions in clays. Clays and Clay Minerals E. 18. (1970)
- Sasanian, S. Newson, T.A. Use of mercury intrusion porosimetry for microstructural investigation of reconstituted clays at high water contents. Eng. Geology. E 158. (2013)
- Arel, E., Onalp, A. Diagnosis of the Transition from Rock to Soil in a Granodiorite. J. Geotech. Geoenv. Eng. E 130 (2004)
- Griffiths, F.J., Joshi, R.C., Change in pore size distribution due to consolidation of clays. Geotechnique. E 39, 1 (1989) [CrossRef]
- Lapierre, C., Leroueil, S., Locat, J. Mercury intrusion and permeability of Louisville clay. Canad. Geot. J. E 27. (1990)
- Tugrul, A. Change in pore size distritbution due to weathering of basalts and its engineering significance. Proc. Int. Sym on Engineering Geology and Environment. E 1. (1997)
- Romero, E., Gens, A., Lloret, A. Water permeability, water retention and microstructure of unsaturated compacted Boom clay. Eng. Geology. E 54. (1999)
- Fredlund, D.G., Xing, A. Equations for the soil-water characteristic curve. Can. Geot. J. E 31. (1994)
- Feuerharmel, C., Gehling, W.Y.Y., Bica, A.V.D. The use of filter paper and suction-plate methods for determining the soil-water characteristic curve of undisturbed colluvium soils. Geotech. Testing J. E 29, (2006)
- Carvalho, J. C., Leroueil, S. Normalizing models for soil retention curves. Proc. 32nd Pavements Meeting, Brasilia. (2000). In Portuguese.
- Fredlund, M.D. The role of unsaturated soil property functions in the practice of unsaturated soil mechanics. PhD thesis, University of Saskatchewan, Saskatoon. (1999)
- Sillers W.S., Fredlund, D.G., Zakerazadeh, N. Mathematical attributes of some soil-water characteristic curve models. Geot. Geol. Eng. E, 19. (2001).
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.