E3S Web Conf.
Volume 9, 20163rd European Conference on Unsaturated Soils – “E-UNSAT 2016”
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Water Retention Properties|
|Published online||12 September 2016|
- P. Delage, M. Howat, Y.J. Cui. The relationship between suction and swelling properties in a heavily compacted unsaturated clay. Engineering Geology 50, 31–48 (1998) [CrossRef]
- A. Dueck. Laboratory results from hydro-mechanical tests on a water unsaturated bentonite. Engineering Geology 97 (1–2), 15–24 (2008) [CrossRef]
- M. Ajdari, G. Habibagahi, F. Masrouri. The role of suction and degree of saturation on the hydro-mechanical response of a dual porosity silt-bentonite mixture. Applied Clay Science 83–84, 83–90 (2013) [CrossRef]
- C. Gatabin, J. Talandier, F. Collin, R. Charlier, A.C. Dieudonné. Competing effects of volume change and water uptake on the water retention behaviour of a compacted MX-80 bentonite/sand mixture. Applied Clay Science 121–122, 57–62 (2016) [CrossRef]
- A.M. Tang, Y.J. Cui, T.T. Le. A study on the thermal conductivity of compacted bentonites. Applied Clay Science 41(3–4), 181–189 (2008) [CrossRef]
- E. Romero, A. Gens, A. Lloret. Water permeability water retention and microstructure of unsaturated compacted Boom Clay. Engineering Geology 54, 117–127 (1999) [CrossRef]
- C. Loiseau, Y.J. Cui, P. Delage. The gradient effect on the water flow through a compacted swelling soil. In: J.F.T. Juca, T.M.P. de Campos, F.A.M. Marinho (Eds), Unsaturated Soils, Proceedings of the 3rd International Conference on Unsaturated Soils (UNSAT2002), Recife, Brazil, 395–400 (2002)
- M.V. Villar. Water retention of two natural compacted bentonites. Clays and Clay Minerals 55(3), 311–322 (2007) [CrossRef]
- E. Romero, G. Della Vecchia, C. Jommi. An insight into the water retention properties of compacted clayey soils. Géotechnique 61(4), 313–328 (2011) [CrossRef]
- S.S. Agus, Y.F. Arifin, S. Tripathy, T. Schanz. Swelling pressure – suction relationship of heavily compacted bentonite–sand mixtures. Acta Geotechnica 8(2), 155–165 (2013) [CrossRef]
- A. Seiphoori, A. Ferrari, L. Laloui. Water retention behaviour and microstructural evolution of MX-80 bentonite during wetting and drying cycles. Géotechnique 64(9), 717–734 (2014)
- G. Della Vecchia, A.C. Dieudonne, C. Jommi, R. Charlier. Accounting for evolving pore size distribution in water retention models for compacted clays. International Journal of Numerical and Analytical Methods in Geomechanics 39(7), 702–723 (2015) [CrossRef]
- M.T. Van Genuchten. A closed-form equation for predicting the hydraulic conductivity of unsaturated soils. Soil Science Society of America Journal 44(5), 892–898 (1980) [CrossRef]
- R.H. Brooks, A.T. Corey. Hydraulic properties of porous media. Hydrological papers (Colorado State University) 3 (1964)
- D.A. Sun, D. Sheng, L. Xiang, S.W. Sloan. Elastoplastic prediction of hydro-mechanical behaviour of unsaturated soils under undrained conditions. Computers and Geotechnics 35(6), 845–852 (2008) [CrossRef]
- D. Masin. Predicting the dependency of a degree of saturation on void ratio and sucion using effective stress principle for unsaturated soils. International Journal for Numerical and Analytical Methods in Geomechanics 34, 73–90 (2010)
- S. Salager, M. Nuth, A. Ferrari, L. Laloui. Investigation into water retention behaviour of deformable soils. Canadian Geotechnical Journal 50, 200–208 (2013) [CrossRef]
- D. Gallipoli, A.W. Bruno, F. D’Onza, C. Mancuso. A bounding surface hysteretic water retention model for deformable soils. Géotechnique 65(10), 793–804 (2015) [CrossRef]
- M.M. Dubinin, L.V. Radushkevich Equation of the characteristic curve of activated charcoal. Proceedings of the academy of Sciences, Physical Chemistry Section, USSR 55, 331–333 (1947)
- A.C. Dieudonne, S. Levasseur, R. Charlier, G. Della Vecchia, C. Jommi. A water retention model for compacted clayey soils. In: S Pietruszcak, G.N. Pande (Eds.) Computational Geomechanics COMGEO III, Proceeding of the 3rd International Symposium on Computational Geomechanics, 23–31 (2013)
- Q. Wang, A.M. Tang, Y.J. Cui, P. Delage, J.D. Barnichon, W.M. Ye. The effects of technological voids on the hydromechanical behaviour of compacted bentonite-sand mixture. Soils and Foundations 53(2), 232–245 (2013) [CrossRef]
- S. Saba, P. Delage, N. Lenoir, Y.J. Cui, A.M. Tang, J.D. Barnichon. Further insight into the microstructure of compacted bentonite-sand mixture. Engineering Geology 168, 141–148 (2014) [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.