E3S Web Conf.
Volume 9, 20163rd European Conference on Unsaturated Soils – “E-UNSAT 2016”
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Environmental Geotechnics (Joint TC106-TC215 Session)|
|Published online||12 September 2016|
- E. A. McBean, F. A. Rovers, G. J. Farquhar, Solid Waste Landfill Engineering and Design (Prentice Hall PTR, Englewood Cliffs, 1995)
- C. W. W. Ng, Z. K. Chen, J. L. Coo, R. Chen & C. Zhou, Waste Manag. 44,155–163 (2015) [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- C. W. W. Ng, J. Xu, and R. Chen, U.S. Patent No. 9, 101, 968 B2 (2015)
- C. H. Benson, M. A. Barlaz, D. T. Lane, J. M. Rawe, Waste Manag. 27, 1, 13–29 (2007) [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- K. D. Barnswell, D. F. Dwyer, Waste Manag. 32, 12, 2336–2341 (2012) [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- G. Zhan, J. Keller, M. Milczarek, J. Giraudo, Mine Water Environ. 33, 195–205 (2014) [CrossRef]
- J. F. Harrington, S. T. Horseman, Swedish Nuclear Fuel and Waste Management Company, Stockholm (Sweden) (2003)
- A. Hildenbrand, S. Schlomer, B. M. Krooss, Geofluids 2, 1, 3–23 (2002) [CrossRef]
- H. Y. Wei, D. Ph. dissertation, Zhejiang University, Hangzhou, China (in Chinese) (2007)
- S. Moon, K. Nam, J. Y. Kim, S. K. Hwan, M. Chung, Waste manag. 28, 10, 1909–1914 (2008) [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Carbon Farming Initiative, Guidelines for calculating regulatory baselines for legacy waste landfill methane projects, Australian Government (2013)
- EPA, U.S. Research Triangle Park, NC. EPA-453R/96-004 (1999)
- A. Bouazza, T. Vangpaisal, Geotext. Geomembranes 21, 2, 85–101 (2003) [CrossRef]
- D ASTM 4318 West Conshohocken, PA (2010)
- D ASTM 2487, West Conshohocken, PA (2011)
- D ASTM 698, West Conshohocken, PA (2012)
- D ASTM 5084, West Conshohocken, PA (2010)
- C. W. W. Ng, Y. W. Pang, J. Geotech. Geoenviron. Eng. ASCE 126, 2, 157–166 (2000) [CrossRef]
- M.T. van Genuchten. Soil Sci. Soc. Am. J. 44, 5, 892–898 (1980)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.