E3S Web Conf.
Volume 9, 20163rd European Conference on Unsaturated Soils – “E-UNSAT 2016”
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||12 September 2016|
- Bishop, A. W. (1959). The principle of effective stress. Teknisk Ukeblad, 106 (39), 859–863.
- Bishop, A.W. (1961). The experimental study of partly saturated soil in the triaxial apparatus. In: Proc. of 5th International Conference on Soil Mechanics, Paris, pp. 13–21.
- Bishop, A. W. & G. E. Blight (1963). Some aspects of effective stress in saturated and partly saturated soils. Géotechnique 13, 177–197. [CrossRef]
- Bruchon, J.-F., J.-M. Pereira, M. Vandamme, N. Lenoir, P. Delage, & M. Bornert (2013). Full 3d investigation and characterisation of capillary collapse of a loose unsaturated sand using x-ray ct. Granular Matter 15, 783–800. [CrossRef]
- Fredlund, D. G. & N. R. Morgenstern (1977). Stress state variables for unsaturated soils. ASCE J. Geotech. Eng. Div. GT 5 103, 447–466.
- Fredlund, D. G. & H. Rahardjo (1993). Soil mechanics for unsaturated soils. John Wiley & Sons. [CrossRef]
- Grabe, J. & M. Milatz (2014). The change of matric suction due to heavy vehicle crossing. In: Proc. of 6th International Conference on Unsaturated Soils (UNSAT 2014), 2-4 July 2014, Sydney, Australia, Volume 2, pp. 1431–1437.
- Jommi, C. (2000). Remarks on the constitutive modelling of unsaturated soils. In: Tarantino, A. and Mancuso, C. (Eds.), Experimental evidence and theoretical approaches in unsaturated soils., pp. 139–153. Rotterdam: Balkema.
- Lu, N. & W. J. Likos (2006). Suction stress characteristic curve for unsaturated soil. Journal of Geotechnical and Environmental Engineering 132 (2), 131–142. [CrossRef]
- Matyas, E. L. & H. S. Radhakrishna (1968). Volume change characteristics of partially saturated soils. Géotechnique 18, 432–448. [CrossRef]
- Milatz, M. (2013). On the control of low negative water pressures in laboratory tests on unsaturated sand. In: Proc. of 5th International Young Geotechnical Engineers’ Conference (iYGEC), Paris, France, pp. 55–58.
- Milatz, M. (2015). An experimental method to study the drying-wetting behaviour of a sand. In: Proc. of 6th Asia-Pacific Conference on Unsaturated Soils (AP–UNSAT 2015). (Paper accepted for publication).
- Milatz, M. & J. Grabe (2014). Triaxial and simple shear tests on unsaturated sand specimens with negative pore water pressures. In: Proc. of 6th International Conference on Unsaturated Soils (UNSAT 2014), 2-4 July 2014, Sydney, Australia, Volume 2, pp. 1631–1637.
- Milatz, M. & J. Grabe (2015). A new simple shear apparatus and testing method for unsaturated sands. Geotechnical Testing Journal 38, 9–22.
- T. Nishimura, J. Koseki, D. G. Fredlund, & H. Rahardjo (2012). Microporous membrane technology for measurement of soil-water characteristic curve. Geotechnical Testing Journal 35 (1), 1–8.
- Pereira, J. M., O. Coussy, E. E. Alonso, J. Vaunat, & S. Olivella (2011). Is the degree of saturation a good candidate for bishop’s χ-parameter? In: Alonso, E. E. and A. Gens (Eds.), Proc. of 5th International Conference on Unsaturated Soils, pp. 913–919.
- Sharma, R. S. & S. J. Wheeler (2000). Behaviour of an unsaturated highly expansive clay during cycles of wetting and drying. In: Proc. of 1st Asian Conference on Unsaturated Soils (UNSAT-ASIA 2000), Singapore, pp. 721–726.
- Törzs, T. (2015). Experimental and numerical investigations on moisture transport in unsaturated soils. Master thesis, Institute of Geotechnical Engineering and Construction Management, Hamburg University of Technology. (Unpublished).
- Wheeler, S. J., R. S. Sharma, & M. S. R. Buisson (2003). Coupling of hydraulic hysteresis and stress-strain behaviour in unsaturated soils. Géotechnique 53 (1), 41–54. [CrossRef]
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.