E3S Web Conf.
Volume 9, 20163rd European Conference on Unsaturated Soils – “E-UNSAT 2016”
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||12 September 2016|
- E. Intrieri, GigliG., N. Casagli, NadimF., Brief communication “Landslide Early Warning System: toolbox and general concepts”, Nat. Hazards Earth Syst. Sci. 13, 85–90 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Picarelli, G. Urciuoli, C. Russo, Effect of groundwater regime on the behaviour of clayey slopes. Can. Geotech. J. 41(3), 467–484 (2004). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W. H. Schulz, J. P. McKenna, J. D. Kibler, g. Biavati, Relations between hydrology and velocity of a continuously moving landslide—evidence of pore-pressure feedback regulating landslide motion?. Landslides, 6(3), 181–190 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Bernardie, N. Desramaut, J. P. Malet, M. Gourlay, G. Grandjean, Prediction of changes in landslide rates induced by rainfall. Landslides, 1–14 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- G. Capparelli, P. Versace, Analysis of landslide triggering conditions in the Sarno area using a physically based model. Hydrol Earth Syst Sci. 18, 3225–3237 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Furuya, K. Sassa, H. Hiura, H. Fukuoka, Mechanism of creep movement caused by landslide activity and underground erosion in crystalline schist, Shikoku Island, southwestern Japan. Engineering geology, 53(3), 311–325 (1999). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W. Huang, D. Y. Liu, B. Y. Zhao, Y. B. Feng, Y. C. Xia, Study on the Rheological Properties and Constitutive Model of Shenzhen Mucky Soft Soil. J. Eng. Sci. Technol. Rev, 7(3), 55–61. (2014) [Google Scholar]
- X. L. Lai, S. M. Wang, W. M. Ye, Y. J. Cui, Experimental investigation on the creep behavior of an unsaturated clay. Can. Geotech. J. 51(6): 621–628 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. I. Borja, Generalized creep and stress relaxation model for clays, J. Geotech. Eng, 118(11), 1765–1786 (1992) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Continuum Mechanics for Engineers, Second Edition. (1999) [Google Scholar]
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.