E3S Web Conf.
Volume 9, 20163rd European Conference on Unsaturated Soils – “E-UNSAT 2016”
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||12 September 2016|
- E. Intrieri, GigliG., N. Casagli, NadimF., Brief communication “Landslide Early Warning System: toolbox and general concepts”, Nat. Hazards Earth Syst. Sci. 13, 85–90 (2013) [CrossRef]
- L. Picarelli, G. Urciuoli, C. Russo, Effect of groundwater regime on the behaviour of clayey slopes. Can. Geotech. J. 41(3), 467–484 (2004). [CrossRef]
- W. H. Schulz, J. P. McKenna, J. D. Kibler, g. Biavati, Relations between hydrology and velocity of a continuously moving landslide—evidence of pore-pressure feedback regulating landslide motion?. Landslides, 6(3), 181–190 (2009) [CrossRef]
- S. Bernardie, N. Desramaut, J. P. Malet, M. Gourlay, G. Grandjean, Prediction of changes in landslide rates induced by rainfall. Landslides, 1–14 (2014)
- G. Capparelli, P. Versace, Analysis of landslide triggering conditions in the Sarno area using a physically based model. Hydrol Earth Syst Sci. 18, 3225–3237 (2014) [CrossRef]
- G. Furuya, K. Sassa, H. Hiura, H. Fukuoka, Mechanism of creep movement caused by landslide activity and underground erosion in crystalline schist, Shikoku Island, southwestern Japan. Engineering geology, 53(3), 311–325 (1999). [CrossRef]
- W. Huang, D. Y. Liu, B. Y. Zhao, Y. B. Feng, Y. C. Xia, Study on the Rheological Properties and Constitutive Model of Shenzhen Mucky Soft Soil. J. Eng. Sci. Technol. Rev, 7(3), 55–61. (2014)
- X. L. Lai, S. M. Wang, W. M. Ye, Y. J. Cui, Experimental investigation on the creep behavior of an unsaturated clay. Can. Geotech. J. 51(6): 621–628 (2014) [CrossRef]
- R. I. Borja, Generalized creep and stress relaxation model for clays, J. Geotech. Eng, 118(11), 1765–1786 (1992) [CrossRef]
- Continuum Mechanics for Engineers, Second Edition. (1999)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.