E3S Web Conf.
Volume 9, 20163rd European Conference on Unsaturated Soils – “E-UNSAT 2016”
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||12 September 2016|
- Cameron, D.A., et al., Influence of trees on expansive soils in southern Australia, in Expansive soils: recent advances in characterization and treatment, Al-Rawas, A.A. and Goosen, M.F.A., Editors. 2006, Taylor & Francis: London, UK. p. 526. [Google Scholar]
- Le, T.M.H., Stochastic Modelling of Slopes and Foundations on Heterogeneous Unsaturated Soils, in School of Engineering. 2011, The University of Glasgow: Glasgow, UK. p. 342. [Google Scholar]
- Olivella, S., et al., Numerical formulation for a simulator (CODE-BRIGHT) for the coupled analysis of saline media. Engineering Computations, 1996. 13(7): p. 87–112. [Google Scholar]
- van Genuchten, M.T., A closed form equation for predicting the hydraulic conductivity of unsaturated soils. Soil Science Society of America Journal, 1980. 44: p. 892–898. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- van Genuchten, M.T. and Nielsen, D.R., On describing and predicting the hydraulic properties of unsaturated soils. Annales Geophysicae, 1985. 3(5): p. 615–627. [Google Scholar]
- Le, T.M.H., et al., Influences of spatial varying porosity on unsaturated flow through earth structures, in Fifth International Conference on Unsaturated Soils, Alonso, E. and Gens, A., Editors. 2010, CRC Press/ Balkema: Barcelona, Spain. p. 1313–1319. [Google Scholar]
- Le, T.M.H., et al., Stochastic analysis of unsaturated seepage through randomly heterogeneous earth embankments. International Journal for Numerical and Analytical Methods in Geomechanics, 2012. 36(8): p. 1056–1076. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Le, T.M.H., et al., Rainfall-induced differential settlements of foundations on heterogeneous unsaturated soils. Geotechnique, 2013. [Google Scholar]
- Le, T.M.H., et al., Stability and failure mass of unsaturated heterogeneous slopes. Canadian Geotechnical Journal, 2015. 52(11): p. 1747–1761. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Rodríguez, R., et al., Experimental and numerical analysis of a mining waste desiccation. Canadian Geotechnical Journal, 2007. 44: p. 644–658. [Google Scholar]
- Zandarín, M.T., et al., The role of capillary water in the stability of tailing dams. Engineering Geology, 2009. 105: p. 108–118. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kozeny, J., Über kapillare Leitung des Wassers im Boden. Akad. Wiss. Wien, 1927. 136(2a): p. 271–306. [Google Scholar]
- Fredlund, D.G., Morgenstern, N.R., and Widger, R.A., The shear strength of an unsaturated soil. Canadian Geotechnical Journal, 1978. 15(3): p. 313–321. [Google Scholar]
- Bishop, A.W., et al., Factors controlling the strength of partly saturated cohesive soils, in Regional Conference on Shear Strength of Cohesive Soils. 1960: Boulder. p. 503–532. [Google Scholar]
- Gan, J.K., Fredlund, D.G., and Rahardjo, H., Determination of the shear strength parameters of an unsaturated soil using the direct shear test. Canadian Geotechnical Journal, 1988. 25(3): p. 500–510. [Google Scholar]
- Zhu, T. Some Useful Numbers on the Engineering Properties of Materials -GEOL 615 Course note 2014 [cited 2014 23 May]; Available from: http://www.stanford.edu/~tyzhu/Documents/Some%20Useful%20Numbers.pdf. [Google Scholar]
- Zienkiewicz, O.C., Humpheson, C., and Lewis, R.W., Associated and non-associated visco-plasticity and plasticity in soil mechanics. Géotechnique, 1975. 25(4): p. 671–689. [Google Scholar]
- Duncan, J.M., State of the art: Limit equilibrium and Finite-element analysis of slopes. Journal of Geotechnical and Geoenvironmental Engineering, 1996. 122(7): p. 577–596. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.