E3S Web Conf.
Volume 9, 20163rd European Conference on Unsaturated Soils – “E-UNSAT 2016”
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||12 September 2016|
- Rolando P. Orense, Suguru Shimoma, Kengo Maeda and Ikuo Towhata, “Instrumented Model Slope Failure due to Water Seepage”, Journal of Natural Disaster Science, vol. 26,pp. 15-26, 2004 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Suguru Shimoma, Rolando P. Orense, Tsuyoshi Honda, Kengo Maeda and Ikuo Towhata [Google Scholar]
- Trabelsi, H, Jamei, M, Zenzri, H, and Olivella, S, (2012). Crack patterns in clayey soils Experiments and modeling. International Journal for Numerical and Analytical methods in geomechanics, 36(11), 1410–1433. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Lyesse Laloui, Mathieu Nuth, “On the use of the Generalized effective stress in the constitutive Modeling of unsaturated soils,” Computers and Geotechnics, vol. 36, pp. 20–23, 2009. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Chales W. W. Ng, Jian Liu, Rui Chen, and Jie Xu, “Physical and numerical modeling of an inclined three-layer (silty/gravelly sand/ clay) capillary barrier cover system under extreme rainfall,” waste Management, 2015. [Google Scholar]
- M. Jamei, H. Guiras, and S. olivella, “Analyse of slope movement initition induced by rainfall using the Elastoplastic Barcelone Basic Model,” European journal of environnemental and civil Engineering. 2015. [Google Scholar]
- Hong-Hu Zhu, Bin Shi, Jun-Fan Yan, Jie Zhang, and Jing Wang, “Investigation of the evolutionary process of a reinforced model slope using a fiber-optic monitoring network,” Engineering, Geology, vol. 186, pp.34-43, 2015. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Louati, H. Trabelsi, and M. Jamei, “Experimental and Numerical Investigation about Permeability of Fissured Clay”, UNSAT, BATNA, 16-17 November 2015, pp. 161–166. [Google Scholar]
- F. Hamrouni, H. Trabelsi, L. El Ghezal, and M. Jamei, “Numerical Simulation of Rainfall Test on Small-Scale model”, UNSAT, BATNA, 16-17 November 2015, pp. 138–146. [Google Scholar]
- F. Hamrouni, M. Jamei, H. Trabelsi, and L. Elghezal, “Numerical back analysis to optimize the laboratory scale model”, Proposed for the 12th International Symposium on landslides, ISL Napoli, Italy, 12-19 June 2016. [Google Scholar]
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.