E3S Web Conf.
Volume 9, 20163rd European Conference on Unsaturated Soils – “E-UNSAT 2016”
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||12 September 2016|
- Rolando P. Orense, Suguru Shimoma, Kengo Maeda and Ikuo Towhata, “Instrumented Model Slope Failure due to Water Seepage”, Journal of Natural Disaster Science, vol. 26,pp. 15-26, 2004 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Suguru Shimoma, Rolando P. Orense, Tsuyoshi Honda, Kengo Maeda and Ikuo Towhata [Google Scholar]
- Trabelsi, H, Jamei, M, Zenzri, H, and Olivella, S, (2012). Crack patterns in clayey soils Experiments and modeling. International Journal for Numerical and Analytical methods in geomechanics, 36(11), 1410–1433. [Google Scholar]
- Lyesse Laloui, Mathieu Nuth, “On the use of the Generalized effective stress in the constitutive Modeling of unsaturated soils,” Computers and Geotechnics, vol. 36, pp. 20–23, 2009. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Chales W. W. Ng, Jian Liu, Rui Chen, and Jie Xu, “Physical and numerical modeling of an inclined three-layer (silty/gravelly sand/ clay) capillary barrier cover system under extreme rainfall,” waste Management, 2015. [Google Scholar]
- M. Jamei, H. Guiras, and S. olivella, “Analyse of slope movement initition induced by rainfall using the Elastoplastic Barcelone Basic Model,” European journal of environnemental and civil Engineering. 2015. [Google Scholar]
- Hong-Hu Zhu, Bin Shi, Jun-Fan Yan, Jie Zhang, and Jing Wang, “Investigation of the evolutionary process of a reinforced model slope using a fiber-optic monitoring network,” Engineering, Geology, vol. 186, pp.34-43, 2015. [Google Scholar]
- F. Louati, H. Trabelsi, and M. Jamei, “Experimental and Numerical Investigation about Permeability of Fissured Clay”, UNSAT, BATNA, 16-17 November 2015, pp. 161–166. [Google Scholar]
- F. Hamrouni, H. Trabelsi, L. El Ghezal, and M. Jamei, “Numerical Simulation of Rainfall Test on Small-Scale model”, UNSAT, BATNA, 16-17 November 2015, pp. 138–146. [Google Scholar]
- F. Hamrouni, M. Jamei, H. Trabelsi, and L. Elghezal, “Numerical back analysis to optimize the laboratory scale model”, Proposed for the 12th International Symposium on landslides, ISL Napoli, Italy, 12-19 June 2016. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.