E3S Web Conf.
Volume 9, 20163rd European Conference on Unsaturated Soils – “E-UNSAT 2016”
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Water Transport Properties|
|Published online||12 September 2016|
- Brandt, A., Breslker, E., Diner, N., Ben-Asher, J., Heller, J. and Goldberg, D. 1971. Infiltration from a trickle source: I. Mathematical models. Soil Science Society of American Journal. 35: 683–689. [CrossRef]
- Taghavi, S.A., Marino Miguel, A. and Rolston, D.E. 1984. Infiltration from trickle-irrigation source. Journal of Irrigation and Drainage Engineering-ASCE. 10: 331–341. [CrossRef]
- Ben-Asher, J. 1986. Infiltration and water extraction from trickle irrigation source: the effective hemisphere model. Soil Science Society of American Journal. 50 (4): 882–887. [CrossRef]
- Schwartzman, M. and Zur, B. 1986. Emitter spacing and geometry of wetted soil volume. Journal of Irrigation and Drainage Engineering. 112(3): 242–253. [CrossRef]
- Amin, M.S.M., Ekhmaj, A.I.M. 2006. DIPAC-drip irrigation water distribution pattern calculator. 7th International micro irrigation congress. September 10–16, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- Rajaram, H., Ferrand, L.A. and Celia, M.A. 1997. Prediction of relative permeabilities for unconsolidated soils using pore-scale network models. Water Resources Research. 33: 43–52. [CrossRef]
- Fischer, U. and Celia, M.A. 1999. Prediction of relative and absolute permeabilities for gas and water from soil water retention curves using a pore-scale network model. Water Resources Research. 35: 1089–1100. [CrossRef]
- Reeves, P.C. and Celia, M.A. 1996. A functional relationship between capillary pressure, saturation, and interfacial area as revealed by a pore-scale network model. Water Resources Research. 32: 2345–2358. [CrossRef]
- Joekar-Niasar, V., Hassanizadeh, S.M., Pyrak-Nolte, L. and Berentsen, C. 2009. Simulating drainage and imbibition experiments in a high-porosity micro-model using an unstructured pore-network model. Water Resources Research. 45 (2): 1–15. [CrossRef]
- Joekar-Niasar, V., Prodanovic, M., Wildenschild, D. and Hassanizadeh, S.M. 2010a. Network model investigation of interfacial area, capillary pressure and saturation relationships in granular porous media. Water Resources Research. 46: 1–18. [CrossRef]
- Joekar-Niasar, V., Hassanizadeh, S.M. and Dahle, H.K. 2010b. Non-equilibrium effects in capillarity and interfacial area in two-phase flow: Dynamic pore-network modeling. Journal of Fluid Mechanics. 665: 38–71. [CrossRef]
- Hilfer, R. and Manwart, C. 2001. Permeability and conductivity for reconstruction models of porous media. Physical Review E. 64(021304): 1–4. [CrossRef]
- Joekar-Niasar, V. and Hassanizadeh, S.M. 2011. Effect of fluids properties on non-equilibrium capillarity effects: Dynamic pore-network modeling. International Journal of Multiphase Flow. 37(2): 198–214. [CrossRef]
- Ryazanov, A.V., Van Dijke, M.I.J. and Sorbie, K.S. 2009. Two-phase pore-network modelling: existence of oil layers during water invasion. Transport in Porous Media. 80(1): 79–99. [CrossRef]
- Richards, L.A. 1931. Capillary conduction of liquids in porous mediums. Physics. 1: 318–333. [CrossRef]
- Bear, J. 1988. Dynamics of Fluids in Porous Media, Dover Publications, New York.
- Besharat, S., Nazemi, A.H. and Sadraddini, A.A. 2010. Parametric modeling of root length density and root water uptake in unsaturated soil. Turkish Journal of Agriculture and Forestry. 34, 439–449.
- Vauclin, M., Haverkamp, R. and Vauchaud, G. 1989. Résolution de l’équation de l’infiltration de l’eau dans le sol : approches analytiques et numériques. Presses Universitaires de Grenoble, Grenoble, 183 pp.
- Shan, Y. and Wang, Q. 2012. Simulation of salinity distribution in the overlap zone with double-point-source drip irrigation using HYDRUS-3D. Australian Journal of Crop Science. 6(2), 238–247.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.